Montana BP Hunter

Great pics and animals
Welcome welcome
I would love to help you harvest a buff with BP

Just had a client do a buff with a handgun

Regards
 
Greetings everyone. New to the forum and decided to join after researching BP hunting in Africa. Was just in SA from May 2 through the 9th. Had taken my flintlocks but the obatex wouldn't work and am planning a return trip to redeem myself with blackpowder guns
Dear RHambley

Welcome to a great Forum.
Enjoy scouting for your next destination in Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,855
Members
169,445
Latest member
999bethostv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top