Monster Warthog

watermark.php


That is a collection of tusks....

Incredible Izigqiki, Knobkerrie, collections as well..


What are the white (skulls?) on the bottom shelf, if you don't mind?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Brickburn,
THANKS! . . . . I collected the headrests in Kenya, & Ethiopia, the one light colored one from western Somalia. All the knobkerries are Masai from Kenya . . "Rungu's" as they are known there. The white objects on the bottom shelf are those large land snails you find in much of the Sub-Sahara (these ones from Zim', and a few from Kenya). I've picked these all up while hunting and have learned that you don't spot them until the snail has died and the shell has bleached white over the years in the sun and weather. Finally spotted a live one - and could see why they're so difficult to spot when they're alive . . . a live snail is well camoflaged with an earthy brown color with stripes. Like many hunters, I'm cursed with that "collector disease" collecting not only trophies but every other goddam thing too! :banghead:
 
It a big one even with the scrawny lady holding it "American-style".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,320
Messages
1,572,871
Members
169,632
Latest member
CDZKing525
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top