Monster Warthog

watermark.php

That is a collection of tusks....

Incredible Izigqiki, Knobkerrie, collections as well..

What are the white (skulls?) on the bottom shelf, if you don't mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brickburn,
THANKS! . . . . I collected the headrests in Kenya, & Ethiopia, the one light colored one from western Somalia. All the knobkerries are Masai from Kenya . . "Rungu's" as they are known there. The white objects on the bottom shelf are those large land snails you find in much of the Sub-Sahara (these ones from Zim', and a few from Kenya). I've picked these all up while hunting and have learned that you don't spot them until the snail has died and the shell has bleached white over the years in the sun and weather. Finally spotted a live one - and could see why they're so difficult to spot when they're alive . . . a live snail is well camoflaged with an earthy brown color with stripes. Like many hunters, I'm cursed with that "collector disease" collecting not only trophies but every other goddam thing too! :banghead:

It a big one even with the scrawny lady holding it "American-style".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OJZMarquis

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa