Monster Sable in South Africa?

one last comment. someone on this site mentioned that sable were easy to hunt. well these sable never gave me more than 10 seconds to look at them. two of the youngest sable we saw gave us plenty of time to shoot but all the mature bulls were gone as soon as we saw them. lets just say i saw more kudu bulls well over 50" than i did sable. they just wouldnt stand anywhere long. it was a great hunt.

Ha Ha..... I never said it would be easy!!!!

Dear Tap,

There is absolutely now way in a million years that I will ever tell a PH that the client must not shoot trophy animals. Tap, we make money from animals that get shot. Secondly, Numzaan Safaris have been in business since 1992 and we currently have just over 260 clients on the books confirmed and never I have never had an argument with any PH in front of anybody, never mind a client. At no point did you "step in". At this point after 20 years of being in business I can assure you that we have never treated any client according to their financial status. Everybody, even difficult clients with unrealistic request on tropes get treated with the utmost respect. I as an outfitter do not hold the hands of every client that hunt with us, I have very good and capable PH's that does that. We had a water purifier from witch we fill water bottles for our camp and personal use. After a program "Carte Blanch" aired a program showing that the bottled water that we purchase in South Africa is not as good as it should be we decided to purify the water for the fact that we cannot have our clients get sick. If looking out for the wellness of our clients make me a "tight wad", i am quietly. You having the runs from the water, not true. You are making an accusation that I did not "feed" the ladies in camp. With a chef living in camp purely to take care of the people staying in camp, again not true. "Save a buck", BS. 20" Impala - monster BS. Yes i am a salesman. Tap, you are an extraordinary person,being able to understand Afrikaans on your first trip to South Africa and being able to judge animals so well. I am very happy that you and Ian are happy together. It is always strange that the moment a PH decides to leave a Outfitter that the clients that the PH hunts always have problems with the outfit that he is planing to leave.

To anybody that was willing to read this, please be so kind and mention to the outfitter in camp on Safari if there is a problem. We are here to make to do our best to make sure you have a wonderful Safari. If we do not know about a problem we cannot fix it. I have no fear of saying my name is Stef Swanepoel from Numzaan Safaris.

stef since you will not hear the complaint of one of your very own clients on the net then what about my wife in reno next year? The reason she was not fed was because you had so many women in camp. they wanted to travel to town every day so it was either stay in camp alone or go to town and have something to do. Well we only had travelers cheques and the local wouldn't take them so they starved. It was brought to your attention and all was said was that it could not be helped. In addition the women were charged every day for the short trip to town. And yes there was a heated debate the minute we arrived in camp. I never proclaimed to understand africans only enought to tell by the words I picked up on and the look on everyones face that we did not have a ph. I then asked ian what was going on and he said we would have to sit in camp the next day. I told ian that I had his word he would guide me. He told me that he could see what he could do. He then informed me that we would be doing a 2x1 hunt. I complained again as I had paid for 1x1. you were already in bed at this point so I talked with john louis. I told him I was pissed and that we better have 2 guides. As he is your business partner he took up the slack and guided my brother in law the next 2 days himself. After that it was back to a 2x1 hunt and I gave up trying to make you honor your original package deal. I also remember you refusing to let me personally cook steak off my kudu. I then requested the fillets off an impala. Again I was denied because you apparently make tons of money off selling the meat and you do not offer this to your clients. You feed the clients at night off one animal at minimal portions and thats it. If a client wishes to eat the fillets off a particular animal that isn't on the menu for the night then they are out of luck. After I was denied fillets twice I decided that all animals needed at least four more insurance shots after they were dead. Do you remember all the trophies in my name that came back after that? you probably do. They were the ones that had 338-378 nosler ballistic tips placed in each quarter of the animal at point blank range after they were down. I merely did this to ensure they were dead and not to deprive you of the meat. Im sorry if you did not make your $20 off each animal or whatever it is you make. I merely needed to ensure the animals were down and maybe just maybe I was throwing a kink into your meat wagon operation. Im also curious if you still have a croc on offer for me. in 2004 you wanted to sell me an 8ft croc for $8,000. Is an 8ft croc even of legal length? There are other issues that happened stef and you know it. I will not address them publicly but as you keep talking I will keep addressing them. We can talk about the pick up and drop off next. or we can talk about the days we sat in camp. Or we can talk about how lynette showed up at the dinner table looking absolutely stunning, left, came back 30 minutes later in jeans and a t-shirt with smeared eye-liner. Stef please drop it! your a piece of work thats it! Im dropping all details of that safari and you should to or I will keep elaborating on the issues I had personally that were all in english.

Tap, thanks for the reply yesterday, I was feeling a little down today and your post made me LMAO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisoncb79

Latest profile posts

buckstix wrote on magnum308's profile.
yes ..please send me a copy ... buckstix@aol.com
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .

IMG_3426.jpeg
IMG_2910.jpeg
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?