Monster Ele in Zim with TheSafariConnection & Jimba Safaris

SafariSean

AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
many
We recently had a client take a bull Elephant well over 70 pounds which makes 3 over 60# for us this year. The client is preparing a post for
African Hunting.com and The Hunting Report about the hunt which I will get up soon but I wanted to get some pics up for some of our friends and past clients to see.
Before anyone asks the bull was fully exportable and came from a forrest area concession lease. DSCN0431.jpgDSCN0444.jpgDSCN0446.jpg

Outstanding Sean... Thanks for sharing!

What a fantastic animal, can't wait for the "hunters' report. Smiles all around, must be good.

Very Nice Elephant...

Congrats for a good bull !

Nice, love to happy hunters!

Look forward to that story. Stan sure set the bar but any good story is worth reading.
Thanks for the pictures.

WOW, lovely Bull . . Ivory looks nice and thick.
Can you provide any info about the two rifles in the second photo? . . the double, and the magazine rifle held by the staff member?

I think the game scout has a 95 Mauser, I can see in the pic it cocks on closing so it is definitely pre-98. I have emailed Tony about the double but it looks to be a Cogswell with the reinforced frame. I will let you know when he responds. Sean

Great Bull! I can't wait to read the report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wukonghei162

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!