Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

$1000 for six months
Well now it is up to the price of a shiny new Ruger Guide Rifle, headed to a M70 Safari or a No. 1! A lot of frog skins to silence someone, maybe we better get David Hogg student reporter here to talk about the emotional consequences that this has and how we should ban the ban!
 
Updating bids.

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $170 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $900 @keving
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $330 anonymous
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $170 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $1,000 @CharlieSyndicate
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $330 anonymous
 
Holy crap. Some folks really know how to carry a grudge...
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $170 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $1,000 @CharlieSyndicate
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $1,000 @lbsa
 
1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $25 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $170 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $1,100 @keving
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON - $1,000 @lbsa
 
Nah, as long as you and Royal are around I’m prolly safe :A Samurai:
 
I just meant you guys are WAY more tempting targets ;)
 
Hope all 41000 members don't get banned...................FWB
 
Members with few posts running the bidding up.....interesting:D Pop Popcorn:
 
My clients have asked me to make a final maximum bid. This bid is contingent upon accptance by the owners of AH as the winning bid, today. If not accepted today it is withdrawn.

Final bid.

$2500 for six month ban.

$1500 for lift the ban.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,407
Messages
1,575,259
Members
170,239
Latest member
Jon66J1482
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top