Moderator For A Day - Ban Button Auction

I am in for $100 on # 4.
I am also in for $100 on # 5. Because anybody I drop the hammer on can't get back in for a measly $12.
Is anybody sweating yet?????? Bwahaha
Actually I just did that so no one could ban me for cheap.....

1X One day BAN $5
OK just catching up on the bids...

1. 1x One day BAN - $5 @Hogpatrol
2. 1x One Week BAN - $6 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $3 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $25 anonymous
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$11 anonymous

I am in for $100 on # 4.
I am also in for $100 on # 5. Because anybody I drop the hammer on can't get back in for a measly $12.
Is anybody sweating yet?????? Bwahaha

2. 1x One Week BAN - $6 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $3 anonymous
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $100 @K-man
5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON -$100 @K-man

2. 1x One Week BAN - $8 anonymous
3. 1x One Month BAN - $10 @crudeoildude
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $125 anonymous

3. 1x One Month BAN - $10 @crudeoildude
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $130 anonymous

I'm just curious how many people on this web site would become CEO of their companies if they were banned for 6 months? :rolleyes:

And how many would tender offers to Jerome to buy the site? o_O

Ok, at first blush I have to agree this all looks a bit childish.... But damn it is good to cut loose once in a while and jut have some fun doing really stupid stuff ;)

So I've come up with my own opinion of the rankings of the guys who end up getting banned;
1. Most productive day at work in several years...:)
2. Fingernails chewed to the bone and a permanent twitch develops whenever hunting or guns are mentioned within earshot.:eek:
3. Either loose 30 pounds, or gain it.:rolleyes:
4. Either becomes independently wealthy, or dies of a stroke. :):(

I'll bump the one month ban up to $20. That's still less than a dollar a day. What a small price to pay for some serenity. :sleep:

3. 1x One Month BAN - $20 @Royal27
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $130 anonymous

Moderator for a Day - Ban Button Auction

ban-button-jpg.221657

In an attempt to monetize this position I have decided, with permission, to follow through on the repeated requests that I get about the use of the elusive BAN BUTTON. This is not an "Ignore" comments button, it is the real thing. You win the Auction, you get to hit the button. You know you have all wanted to do it!

This is going to take the form of an Auction for 5 opportunities:

1. 1x One day BAN
2. 1x One Week BAN
3. 1x One Month BAN
4. 1x Six Months BAN

All Items have a reserve price and if it is not met, just like every Auction, the item will be withheld.

Bids may be placed anonymously by PM to @AfricaHunting.com or placed directly in this thread if you do not care about being anonymous. In your post or PM you must state: the amount in USD and the item you are bidding on.

The Thread will be updated continuously.

Each item with a successful bid may exercise that item Anonymously. The Ban may be exercised at any point in the 30 days after the winners are determined.

There are a few limitations. You can’t take over the website and Ban me, Staff, the owner, etc. Sponsors are also exempt.

This item might gain some real interest

5. 1x LIFT THE BAN BUTTON

The ability to LIFT THE BAN on yourself or the member of your choice. This is going to be of interest to some folks in particular.

Remember, there is a RESERVE PRICE. If it is not met, then the item or items will not be awarded.

The auction will end Monday April 30th, 2018.

“All Items have a reserve price and if it is not met, just like every Auction, the item will be withheld.”
That will be mighty disappointing :( ‘Bout like this
CE7D9C26-DCEF-471A-986C-0AE4D16BE866.jpeg

Ya know, even Gunbroker has Buy it Now button...:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4. 1x Six Months BAN - $135 anonymous

Facebook bans me for free.

After I tried to sign up with a half dozen gender identities, I got banned too. Now if anyone asks me if I do Facebook, I relate that I was banned like I was wearing a badge of honor. :A Banana:

Curious, the ISIS guys don't have that problem. They've only got one gender identity, trans-goat.

4. 1x Six Months BAN - $175 anonymous

Just imagine the money that could be made if wives and girlfriends found out about this auction.

Thanks for that. I think we need to do a general mail out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aimee21Z02

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?
Trogon wrote on Mac Baren's profile.
@Mac Baren, I live central to city of Cincinnati. I have work travel early this week but could hopefully meet later this week (with no schedule changes). What area of town are you working/staying in?
Kind regards
Ron
Read more at the link about our 40000 acre free range kudu area we will also be posting a deal on the deals page soon!
Our predator control is going very well
Looking for brass or reloads for 475noz2 Jefferies ammo. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Charles