Midway Sale On .375 Bullets

I found the same. and figured the same manufacturer. I think they will work fine for a lot of things, not just paper, though. May light load some for deer

Correction 1800 not 18000 just noticed that ..........

LOL!!!!! I was wondering if they were being shipped by boat, because 18,000 bullets would be a heavy box.

BTW, I have not weigh the bullets, so I don't know if the weight is consistent. Also, every 100 bullets is nicely packed in the blue Midway plastic boxes.

Albert, I think you are correct. I may try them on a big hog and see how they perform. :) Oops, I see what I did, and my apologies. What I meant to say is that if they did not work out, they will be excellent for shooting paper. Some times I forget to type what I am thinking. My bad.

I stocked up with probably a lifetime supply of the 270gr rn for paper, pigs, and deer. Loaded some up Sunday along with some Barnes solids for the 416. Now just waiting for a day off to see how they shoot.

20160703_203102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look very nice! What powder are you using for the 270 gr???

Thanks! Please let us know how they shoot.

I'm surprised they still have them available,,Why can't I be that lucky with 404Jeff

They must have gotten a huge amount, pretty sure AH alone is several thousand of them from what I'm seeing

4 orders so far embarrassed how many I bought however have a few buddies who jointed me .........

Will see how they shoot

These bullets are still available, they must have a bunch! I have several hundred on the shelf and may order more. These are shooting great for me, I'm loading them in Remington brass with H4895 and Federal 215 primers.

I placed a second order as well....oops. ;)

You guys suck! I had avoided spending anymore money on these as I just had to buy a new car, however after all these comments I went back on to just peek and found they are down from about $20 to $17.50 now! Another order in :eek:

You guys suck! I had avoided spending anymore money on these as I just had to buy a new car, however after all these comments I went back on to just peek and found they are down from about $20 to $17.50 now! Another order in :eek:
Just can't pass up a bargain hey Albert

Nope especially when it just keeps getting cheaper! However I need to resist further temptation as I just had to buy a new car unexpectedly and am trying to sell the bow setup I had gotten for my Africa trip to defer some of the costs of that in order to be able to bring stuff back.

If someone comes up with a great load, let me know. I have enough for a lifetime.

@enysse I think most of us on here will too, shortly. At $17.50/100 it's damn close to as cheap as shooting .223. I will be doing some light loads to start- got lucky enough to find some trail boss so I will load a bunch to get used to the caliber in a T/C Encore. Then I will be doing some mid level loads for deer if I can find 5744. Finally I will do full power stuff with either reloder 15 or 4350. Will let you know if any of them are anything special

Maybe a little unfortunate but the 270g 375s I purchased will probably gather dust as I have settled on 300g and 235g for my set-up,

I didn't want to get too crazy. I hunt a lot of open country where 200 yards is a very realistic shot and usually it's 300.

@enysse I will be doing some light loads to start- got lucky enough to find some trail boss so I will load a bunch to get used to the caliber in a T/C Encore.

I loaded some of the old 300 grain Hornady steel jacked round nose solids in front of 23 grains of Trail Boss, they are just over 1100 fps with a very light report and very little recoil.

If someone comes up with a great load, let me know. I have enough for a lifetime.

I haven't finalized a load with these yet but am working on it, the accuracy has been good since the start with most loads shooting MOA or better off the bench. I'll let you know when I find THE load. I have another set loaded and hope to get out this weekend to shoot them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WendiTully

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is roofrunner@aol.com. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with