Midway has 450-400 NE ammo on sale...

Tanks

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I just bought 5 boxes of 450-400 NE DGX ammo and there is a 20% discount coupon that shows up at checkout. Another thing to mention is that Hornady does not run 450-400 NE ammo that often and once it is gone, it could be gone for a while.

If anyone is interested in the cartridge, I'd jump on it. Unfortunately, DGS is gone already.

I don't know if this is the case for some people in other states, but to Utah, gun zone deals does not charge sales tax and the ammo is far cheaper at $130 a box. Shipping is 11.99. There are other stores that are selling this for 117 a box. And you can find DGS and DGX at all of these places. I just have never bought from the other stores that are showing ammo listed on ammoseek to say try it, but I have bought a ton of stuff from gun zone deals, maybe a dozen firearms, ammo, supplies, etc.

Ammoseek shows some options at $117 per box

Not bad price
I can still get 450/400 Hornady both DGX and DGS in case anyone needs,
$144 per box on either plus shipping

The good news here is that in order for Hornady to sell this ammunition, they first had to manufacture the brass. Perhaps a sign that brass for reloading may be released at some point?

It's not much, but it provides hope for the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ASFSCEFS

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED
Hififile324 wrote on Charliehorse's profile.
Hi Charles, thanks for your interest in the .375 Ammo, Components and dies. Feel free to call or text [redacted]. Email [redacted]
Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available