Merry Christmas to all

slad68

AH elite
Reviews
1
Joined
Feb 1, 2011
Messages
1,118
Reaction score
1,600
Deals & offers
130
Media
339
Hunting reports
Africa
5
It's kinda early but lets get things on the role here.
To Jerome and all the members, fiends, hunters and family, thank you for a great year on AH.
We are packing and getting things ready for the road tomorrow morning. I will be off for a week or so but will catch you all when I return.

Christmas 2014.jpg
 
Thanks Bossie, so at least myself and Loodt will have some rest as well LOL
 
Thanks Tokkie. Catch you when I'm back. Heading out to Natal at 2:00am
 
Veilig ry ou seun!
 
It's kinda early but lets get things on the role here.
To Jerome and all the members, fiends, hunters and family, thank you for a great year on AH.
We are packing and getting things ready for the road tomorrow morning. I will be off for a week or so but will catch you all when I return.

View attachment 34490

been wondering what your christmas offering was going to be ;):E Big Grin: have a good one and enjoy your family time :D Beers:
 
Merry Christmas to you and your family, safe travles , and good hunting this coming year. Forrest
 
Merry Christmas Bossie!
 
Pink-Christmas-Tree-2.jpg
 
The same to you, brother. And to all a good night!
 
Thank you Bossie. I also would like to wish all a wonderful festive season and best wishes for the New Year. May 2014 end well and 2015 be a blessed year for each and everyone of you.
 
Merry Christmas to everyone on AH.
 
Merry christmas to everyone on AH and hoping everyones new year is a great one to.

I have made a list of all those who have made any comments of pink anything.Hoping you all get a pink bucket of coal for xmas.After all it is mean to pick on a guy like myself who does not deserve any of that kind abuse. :whistle::whistle:

Bossie have a great trip with the family and enjoy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,259
Members
169,989
Latest member
ShirleenMi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top