Member from Idaho

Enjoy your stint on AH.
Welcome.
 
I am also from Idaho. I have never been much of a hunter, but I went to South Africa with my dad this past summer and had great success with my .338 Win. Mag. on a variety of plains game. The AH forums were extremely helpful as I planned my trip, especially when it came to the logistics and paperwork side of things.
 
Hi all,

Browsed for a while, but never hopped into being an active member of the forum before. I'm from northern Idaho, and while I've never hunted Africa myself, my dad and uncle hunted South West Africa, Kenya, Somalia, Mozambique, and Rhodesia... once upon a time anyways.

The couple of big game rifles that I've got include a couple of Winchester Model 70s, Ruger M77s, a Browning, and a Sako in .243 Winchester, .270 Winchester, .338 Winchester Magnum, 7x57, .257 Roberts, and .375 H&H Magnum. I've done a fair amount of waterfowl, deer, and antelope hunting in Idaho and Wyoming.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and learning all I can :)

Clayton

Hello cwdubya,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome! As a kid, I lived in Spokane (Fairchild AFB) and my family had a lake cabin in northern Idaho on Twin Lakes. Lot of good memories of fishing and boating on Lake Coeur d'Alene and Lake Pend Oreille.
 
Welcome to AH Clayton! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH Clayton! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Clayton, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
A belated welcome!
 
Welcome neighbor If you cant get the info you need from this site it just dosent exist,enjoy the articles
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,828
Members
169,026
Latest member
CelsaBryso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top