Maybe I'm an idiot, but...

I don't understand why Mossberg in particular would use thumb hole stocks, with the tang safety on top. It makes it a real pain in the ass to push the safety off. Pistol grip is pretty much the same way, you'd have to have the world's longest thumb to reach the safety.
Trigger finger rotates up and hits it just fine. Works for cocking Encore hammers too. The thumbhole is mainly for recoil management and holding the gun while adjusting position with minimal motion.
 
Trigger finger rotates up and hits it just fine. Works for cocking Encore hammers too. The thumbhole is mainly for recoil management and holding the gun while adjusting position with minimal motion.
Yeah I've been using the trigger finger method, I definitely like it for my Omega hammer but it's kinda awkward for the shotgun. I really want a rem 870 safety on my Moss 535 lol
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,232
Members
169,975
Latest member
DFFSFSF2026
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top