Mauser stock blank Bastogne Walnut

Themauserkid

AH member
Reaction score
This has a high comb for a scoped rifle, I am more interested in blanks with a lower comb, semi inlet so a lot left to go. There are a couple of small knots in it as pictured. The dark spot on the forearm is just some stain. If anyone is interested $265 shipped OBO

IMG_4461.jpeg
IMG_4460.jpeg
IMG_4462.jpeg
IMG_4463.jpeg
IMG_4464.jpeg

IMG_4465.jpeg
IMG_4466.jpeg
IMG_4467.jpeg
IMG_4468.jpeg

Like to buy the stock

Bump with another blank I found in the corner taking up space. This one is not Bastogne, not exactly sure what type, fairly dense though, some knots in it, one on the pistol grip and butt. $175 shipped

IMG_5023.jpeg
IMG_5017.jpeg
IMG_5020.jpeg
IMG_5019.jpeg
IMG_5018.jpeg
IMG_5021.jpeg
IMG_5022.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this one also standard length? And is the first sold? If not I would take the bastogne blank.

Last edited:
if you have any more i would be very interested in a standard length action or a magnum action stock

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitsch

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.
RLP wrote on professor's profile.
Good morning. I am a Ruger fan myself. Have you sold to anyone on the site before? How old is the ammo?

RLP
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!

Grandpa Moose wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Thanks for the advice/help. Hope the kids get a good plug from my mis post. Rain like crazy here