Mauser 98 Builds

Speaking of those rings, any tips for european webshops for buying those?

I'd like to buy second set for bigger scope but here in Finland it seems to give a hard time to find any

1000049679.jpg

Speaking of those rings, any tips for european webshops for buying those?

I'd like to buy second set for bigger scope but here in Finland it seems to give a hard time to find any

View attachment 594681
I dont know about color cased hardened ones, but the regular ones can for example be bought at Optics Trade, they ship to Sweden so I bet they do to Finland aswell. Unsure about which rings you need, but perhaps this could be a starting point: https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/eramatic-swing-pivot-mount-mauser-k98-30-0-mm.html

Attachments

Hey thanks! Do you know is there differences in fitting at base when i have now 20mm wide front ring?
I dont know unfortunately, but they do have a nice return policy so perhaps you could order several rings to see which fits. However a better option would probably be to take the question to your gunsmith, he probably know how to choose the right one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DominiqueM

Latest profile posts

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?