matetsi lions

Hi Tap

As posted on your threat, if money is not a factor or issue have a look at Sabie Game Park Mozambique.

I use to hunt for Sandy McDonald and I know the Sabie area very well, although Sandy and I do have our differences I thought to share this with you. I am not advertising for him, but rather trying to put you in an area that you are sure to get what you are looking for.

Sabie Game Park borders Kruger National Park and is one of the most successful areas to hunt huge free range Lions. They have good numbers of Buffalo as well and if you take the time you will get a good bull.

Sabie Game Park is a fenced area, if I am right it should be around 40000ha, but with the state of the fence as I remember it can be considered as free range.

Take the time and send Dennis Kamstra (US representative and PH) a mail at Safariden@aol.com you will not regret taking the time to speak to Dennis and conceder the area.

20120707_2240.jpg

Tap,

Take a look at this Buff from the SVC in Zim. Doesn't probably hook back in enough for you? Saw another one that was 46". Both still there on the property we hunted. My buddy shot one with 19" boss.

that buffalo is too tall. I passed up one similar to that and my ph nearly quit. However that buff's boss' look so good that I would be very tempted by him. If that buffalo had more drop in his horns I would be more than happy with him. Im not concerned with size more than I am with the shape and look. Don't ask me why. It's just one of those things I figure will be hard to find and that I may spend 10 years looking for it. I just like making things harder than they should be. That makes the hunt more exciting in my books.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thanpan

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia