Markel 470 NE

Buckmaster1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Good afternoon I’m going to take a chance and post this Markel 470 NE double rifle has nice engraving Cape Buffalo on one side and elephant on the other was regulated with federal ammunition 500 grain has a few minor scratches on the fore end. See the pictures comes with a nice carrying case by the manufacturer. Asking 10,000 for the rifle in the carrying case, let me say as I post this I put a gun on here about two months ago. I was a fairly new member and still am. I am aware that people do try to scam. I got raked over the Koh pretty good because I wouldn’t tell people exactly where I would live. I live about three hours from Oklahoma City and close to Tulsa and people thought I didn’t know how to read a roadmap but in reality I live in Tahlequah Oklahoma. A couple of guys called me and they know us speak English and I use American money. I will post the pictures below and hope you enjoy thanks for your consideration Buckmaster.

IMG_2540.jpeg
IMG_2541.jpeg
IMG_2544.jpeg
IMG_2543.jpeg
IMG_2542.jpeg
IMG_2545.jpeg
IMG_2547.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2550.jpeg
IMG_2551.jpeg
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2552.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You might post the length of pull and a shot target for serious buyers. Good luck with the sale!

Looks nice, how good does it shoot? Accuracy is everything.

You might consider taking it to JJ Perodeau. I’d bet for a very reasonable fee he might act as an intermediary for a possible sale and put a potential buyer’s mind at ease.
Yes. JJ at Champlin arms in Enid OK is very reputable. They may buy it outright from you? Or help with the sale.

Definitely worth a call, since you are already in Okie.

I think I will i only live a little over an hour away from him. He put a nice scope on my chapuis 375 double a couple of months ago. Problem is I like double rifles and bought this merkel which as I said is nice but Chris Sells with heym is ordering me a new one so I need the room . Thanks for the suggestion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1sparkling

Latest profile posts

Brian wrote on Skshyk's profile.
Thank for the laughing post! You have a keen sense of humour. I am usually able to just ignore those geniuses but this time I could not get past it. chuckle, Brian
Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better