Magnum Primers

Whatever magnum primer you can get. This isn’t the time to be choosy.

Get on as many lists as you can. Magnum primers do show up. But if you don’t check your email at least 4 times a day, they will be gone before you buy any.
 
I would also be checking sites that sell them every morning and afternoon. By the time that you get the email they could be gone.
 
I use Winchester LR Magnum primers for my 375 and 416... never had a problem from them in any way..
 
I almost fainted about an hour ago. Walked into the local Fleet Farm and there were some magnum primers sitting on a shelf. Haven't seen that in years!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,028
Members
169,888
Latest member
Sonia16980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top