Luxury Timepiece: Hublot Spirit Of Big Bang Limited Edition

mikecatt13

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I know some of you have to be into luxury timepieces!

Selling this Hublot Spirit Of Big Bang Ref# 641.CI.0110.RX

This beautiful Hublot is one of only 500! The Spirit of Big Bang is a newer, unique design that looks amazing and is very comfortable as well. It is a 42mm case. This “ALL Black” version is extremely rare, difficult to find available, and makes it a striking piece. The timepiece, and the whole set, is in excellent condition.

Original MSRP over $30,000, get an amazing and hard to find piece at a large discount!

AH Price is $17k, I do have it posted elsewhere for higher and will update this thread if it sells.

Includes: Watch, Hublot carboard and display boxes, Warranty Card, Certificate of Authenticity, (1) spare black rubber strap, (1) spare white rubber strap.
FREE shipping in the continental US via Fedex Overnight, fully insured.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. I am happy to provide more photos, video chat, etc. to ensure full transparency and a smooth transaction. I will also have it with me at DSC to check out of complete a deal there.

I have worked hard to establish a network in this space, so if this piece isn't quite what you want I can get almost anything from reputable sources at great pricing so let me know what you're looking for!

1.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
What a fine looking watch, WOW!!

Bump with a lower price in case anyone wants to see it/do a deal at DSC. Price is valid for any AH members (not just at DSC), and is lowered to $16.5k shipped

I am reminded of a commercial I once saw where it showed a picture of a guy in a helicopter chasing a herd of wildebeast whilst the announcer said dramatically "What could you do if YOU had a XXX wrist chronometer? Well, you could probably tell the time."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelvinaQua

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg