LOOTERS

Well said and spot on CAustin.
Thank you gizmo and keep the faith!
 
I bet not a one of the sumbitchs missed work either to stand out there and protest. Now they have thrown the police officers under the bus, probably just to appease the populous. When them guys get found not guilty the place will really burn.
I'm not a wise man but I have learned several things that have kept me from having my head pommeled with a baton, probably the most important of which is when the officer asks you to stop by politely turning on his lights, STOP and wait for him to give you further instructions, not run from the car! I have yet to receive more than a speeding ticket by staying seated and handing my DL and insurance to a cop.

it IS rather hilarious to be driving by when some moron tries to run from the cops. Then he gets tackled, cuffed, and promptly lifted to his feet by the arms behind his back. I've not seen that particular officer's face so red in all the 4 years I've known him. If I wasn't going to an "emergency" (to be read "bullshit 911 ambulance call") I would have stopped and gave those two cops kudos. The other kid getting cuffed by a third officer was wise enough to just sit down as directed....
 
THE-BALTIMORE-STORY-2.jpg
 

Attachments

  • THE-BALTIMORE-STORY-2.jpg
    THE-BALTIMORE-STORY-2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 117

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,823
Members
169,857
Latest member
RosaMansel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top