Looking for a Swarovski 3-9x36

Lukeham226

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Hey guys,

I just picked up a new Winchester model 70 Alaskan chambered in 30-06. I have been searching for normal hunting scope without any tactical turrets or anything on it.

Really like the Swarovski Z3 line. Wondering if anyone has any idea where I can pick up a 3-9x36. Been looking all over and haven’t found one yet.

Any leads I would appreciate.

Thank you!
 
They discontinued that model so they have gotten hard to find.
 
Hey guys,

I just picked up a new Winchester model 70 Alaskan chambered in 30-06. I have been searching for normal hunting scope without any tactical turrets or anything on it.

Really like the Swarovski Z3 line. Wondering if anyone has any idea where I can pick up a 3-9x36. Been looking all over and haven’t found one yet.

Any leads I would appreciate.

Thank you!

Check with roverandbrew, he may have one becoming available.
 
Hey guys,

I just picked up a new Winchester model 70 Alaskan chambered in 30-06. I have been searching for normal hunting scope without any tactical turrets or anything on it.

Really like the Swarovski Z3 line. Wondering if anyone has any idea where I can pick up a 3-9x36. Been looking all over and haven’t found one yet.

Any leads I would appreciate.

Thank you!
I have a Z5 3.5-18X44 .............
 
I have a Z3 3-10X42, 4A reticle, like new in Vortex LW rings I don’t need. PM if interested.
 
I have a Z3 3-9 X 36 with no. 4 reticle. Love it. Hope you can find one.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,106
Members
169,493
Latest member
CortneyRen
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top