Looking For 375 Ruger Brass

Murphy9315

Reaction score
Well I’m exhausted with the shortages. I have a hunt coming up next month and am in search for some brass. Maybe 100 pieces would suffice. If you have a reasonable fair price on once fired I’d be interested. Many Thanks!!

Well I’m exhausted with the shortages. I have a hunt coming up next month and am in search for some brass. Maybe 100 pieces would suffice. If you have a reasonable fair price on once fired I’d be interested. Many Thanks!!
Hi, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

@Murphy9315 PM me, I might be able to help you out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BusterKrus