Long trousers?

Here ya go, answers all the questions :):)

3CE1DFF8-5561-41D8-A38C-9820D4333EC7.jpeg
 
I wear long pants, have worn FR clothes for years in the plants. If I can do that I can take some 5.11 pants and survive just about anywhere.

Heatstroke included for no extra charge. Getting your butt kicked on the way to school wearing them...priceless.

Heatstroke is more not being acclamated and not taking care of yourself. As in not drinking enough water, not resting when you start to feel your heartbeat in your ears or temples of your head. Having suffered from heat exhaustion once. Shot a match in OK named the heat stroke, 11 people went in the ambulance on that Saturday. My kestrel that was on the ground read 153° before it blacked out. My arm burnt for just touching the ground. It was a HOT SOB that match. I learned a valuable lesson, you have to take care of your body, your will to make it happen can cause your body damage. Listen to your body, take care of it, you only get one.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,689
Members
168,964
Latest member
fernav
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top