Live cam safari drive

PlainJane

AH fanatic
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
518
Reaction score
132
Location
Colorado
Media
42
Hunted
Zimbabwe
Hi all!!! Hope everyone is well? I just wanted to post the link to this sight again for all of you. If you haven't watched these live safari drives yet you are only depriving yourself. Please watch it. This is a project/idea that could really do a lot to supplement the struggling hunting concessions (Zim) employ a different source of income possibly(?). Plus, it is friggin amazing!!! It's a brilliant concept.

Here's the link.. I will include an alternate link because the signal is not always great at times.
One brief ad at the beginning.
http://www.wildearth.tv/cam/wildearth-safaris

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wildearth-safaris

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Stay well!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (276).png
    Screenshot (276).png
    1 MB · Views: 340
Neat way to check in....

Don't think the critters would be sticking around for the show on a hunting concession. You could sure tell instantly if there was ever a shot taken from a vehicle.
 
That is for sure Brickburn!!!! It's excellent viewing though. As hunters I think we appreciate the animals as much as anyone, if not more. I enjoy it so much, it's going to help conservation, they don't talk about hunters, they are strictly objective regarding the facts and habits of the animals, plants, bugs, etc. They avoid any talk of hunting or not hunting. It's worth it.. Hope you enjoy it!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, Jane !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,686
Members
168,958
Latest member
WilliaNolan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top