Lionheart the movie

dhoover

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa, British Columbia, Alberta, Alaska, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Utah, Kansas, Oklahoma, Arkansas Missouri, Texas
I just watched the latest video from Blood Origins "Lionheart". It was just released on you tube. It is fantastic. Robbie Kroger and his crew at Blood Origins filmed and produced it telling the real story about Hounds men and women in the American west. It's of course very timely with Colorado about to vote to end lion hunting. I thoroughly enjoyed 3 Mtn lion hunts so this film really spoke to me. It's worth a watch. Hunting in the USA is under attack, and Blood Origins is doing all they can to raise awareness of the truth about hunting.

It spoke to me also, as I hunted with with Becky and Cleave that was in the movie. My cat in the avatar was with them!

Stop the houndsmen and there will be no more proper record keepig and fact finding same as our leopards in SA no value at the moment so they are killed on site and everyone just keeps quiet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarcyR2903

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia