Lioness Hunt South Africa US$3,000 Kalahari 2021

Thanks for watching my back gentlemen.
I am currently in Kruger National Park with clients.
We are seeing some amazing things here.
Every day is different.
I am almost enjoying the photo safaris more than the hunting safaris.
Luckily I have reception at night when we come back to the lodge.

Shade I did answer you back tonight and Para45 I will get to your e-mail soon as your hunt is in 2022 so we still have time. Just very busy right now with early mornings, busy all day and late night e-mails.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Randall, I'm sure it is as long as there is a spot open for this year.
65 days and counting down for my lion hunt.

Is this hunt still available?
Hi Randall
Yes the hunt is still available.
The year 2021 is only at it's halfway mark and if the year does not have enough days you can still book till December 45, 2021
Open dates for 2021 are :
Aug 28 till Sept 7
Sept 12 till 19
November 8 till 30
December 11 till 45
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

We get many e-mails asking us if the lioness is included in the package.
I checked back on the original advertisement and saw that we did not make it very clear under what's included.
But the answer is YES. One lioness is included with each special.
A second lioness can be added for only $2 000.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

@DE KLERK SAFARIS

Interested in 2022. Could you address a few questions either publicly or privately

1. Are these captive bred / released or born on the property?
2. How many lionesses are on the property?
3. How many lionesses are shot each year? What type of lioness - any adult female?
4. What is the minimum legal cartridge and what is your recommended minimum? 338 win mag be ok?
5. What is the success rate on 5 days and 7 days?
6. Using a few words, how would you describe your DG PH's hunting style and personality?

Thank you,
Curtis

@DE KLERK SAFARIS

Interested in 2022. Could you address a few questions either publicly or privately

1. Are these captive bred / released or born on the property?
2. How many lionesses are on the property?
3. How many lionesses are shot each year? What type of lioness - any adult female?
4. What is the minimum legal cartridge and what is your recommended minimum? 338 win mag be ok?
5. What is the success rate on 5 days and 7 days?
6. Using a few words, how would you describe your DG PH's hunting style and personality?

Thank you,
Curtis
Hello Curtis
This special will not be valid for 2022 (unless you book it now with a 50 % deposit).
There is a huge demand for lion hunts as our government wants to shut down lion hunting.
So everybody booked their lion hunts for this year.
So demand is up and supply is down.
In any economy world wide when that happens it means prices will go up by next year.

We have answered most of these questions before but in case you have not seen the answers here they are in the same order as you asked them.
1. Yes captive bred and released
2. Depend on the time of the year. We release a bunch in the beginning of the year and then again 6 months later. Sometimes we have up to 12 lions (mixed male / female depending on bookings) on the property at one time.
3. Last year we only hunted 5 lionesses. This year will be much more because of increased demand. We only hunt fully mature adult lionesses.
4. Is this a trick question to get me into trouble? Everybody knows that the legal minimum on dangerous game is 375. A 338 Win Mag will be able to do it but it is not legal.
5. 99 %. Only 1 client in the last 30 years of hunting did not get his lioness because he could not see them in the brush. We tracked and showed him lions every day for 7 days in a row some of them as close as 30 yards and still he could not see them in the tall grass or thick brush. Maybe he was just afraid to shoot and pretended not to see them.
6. Like to hunt on foot, good hunter and accurate shot, very good sense of humour, can be dead serious when needed, solid guy, will not run away when facing a charge.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

4. Is this a trick question to get me into trouble? Everybody knows that the legal minimum on dangerous game is 375. A 338 Win Mag will be able to do it but it is not legal.

No offense meant. I don't follow DG too closely and wasn't 100% sure if 375 was the legal min for lion in SA as a couple countries are not bound by it.

Thank you for the direct answers to all questions

No offense meant. I don't follow DG too closely and wasn't 100% sure if 375 was the legal min for lion in SA as a couple countries are not bound by it.

Thank you for the direct answers to all questions
No problem Curtis
I do not know why our government insist that lion and leopard be also hunted with a minimum 375 as many a lion and leopard have been killed by 303, 30-06, 308, etc.
To me a 338 Win Mag with good premium bullets is more than enough gun for any lion or leopard.
I suppose the government has to draw the line somewhere.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

No problem Curtis
I do not know why our government insist that lion and leopard be also hunted with a minimum 375 as many a lion and leopard have been killed by 303, 30-06, 308, etc.
To me a 338 Win Mag with good premium bullets is more than enough gun for any lion or leopard.
I suppose the government has to draw the line somewhere.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
The 338 is an American cartridge so the Africa government probably does not have much experience. It would be odd for the USA to invoke the 9.62 as the legal min for, say, brown bear.

View attachment 394186

Lioness Hunt South Africa US$3,000 Kalahari 2021
5 days / 6 nights Very Exciting Hunt

2 Professional Hunters will accompany this hunt for extra safety

Only 8 hunting territories in South Africa meet the SAPA and PHASA standards

7,157 hectares or 17,685 acres with no internal fences. The lodge is situated in the middle of the hunting territory. Hunting starts the moment you leave the lodge no long drives before the action starts

Hunting takes place by tracking on foot making this a Very exciting hunt

The following are included in your Safari:

• Transport to and from Johannesburg airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
  • Services of 2 licensed professional hunters, trackers, skinners, and ground staff.
  • Full accommodation in luxurious thatched chalets (aircon, swimming pool, bar, etc.), food, and soft beverages for the duration of the Safari. Local spirits, beer, and wine included in moderation
  • Free WiFi & daily Laundry
Extra hunting days can be added at $375 per hunter and $250 per non-hunting guest
Other Species are also available to add to your hunt

We also offer Photo Safaris

Photo safaris can be done in conjunction with a hunting safari or separately as a photo safari only. DE KLERK SAFARIS offers several different options and tours to choose from. Each tour can be adapted to suit the need of that particular group.
Please see:

http://www.dksafaris.com/photo-safaris.html

All lion trophies can be exported except directly to the USA, Australia, and France. American (or French / Australian) clients can export to Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, or New Zealand (or anywhere in the world) if they own a house there or have friends that live there.

View attachment 394187View attachment 394191View attachment 394192
Hans, still trying to get through to you about the Lioness hunt. I want to get with you as I will be in SA next month. Need to see if logistics will work out. Thanks, AJ

Hans, still trying to get through to you about the Lioness hunt. I want to get with you as I will be in SA next month. Need to see if logistics will work out. Thanks, AJ
He hasn’t been on AH since last Wednesday. He usually checks AH in the mornings (RSA time). Might try his email or phone# listed on his website if you are in a hurry.

Hans, might be out hunting I know they have started their season early this year.
Try to phone him or leave a message on whatsapp.

Email dksafaris@gmail.com
Mobile +27 (82) 828.4899 - WhatsApp +27 (82) 828.4899
Website www.dksafaris.com

Hello Cajun Hunter
Sorry for the delayed reply.
Just very busy now with a huge safari.
Out at 6 every morning and back to bed late at night with no time for e-mails.
The best way to get in touch is my e-mail address dksafaris@gmail.com or you can send a whatsapp to +27-82-828-4899.

Just let me know when in next month you wish to come as our dates are very full.
Also we need about 1 month to process all the permits and applications so if you want to come next month we do not have a lot of time.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffreyHud

Latest profile posts

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
DO YOU NEED FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINANCE TO ENLARGE YOUR BUSINESS?
WE HELP INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES TO OBTAIN FINANCE FOR BUSINESS
EXPANDING AND TO SETUP A NEW BUSINESS RANGING ANY AMOUNT. GET FINANCE AT AFFORDABLE INTEREST RATE OF 3% contact us Pacific landing Whatsapp +91, Seven, Three, 0, Three, Three, Eight, Two, Six, Three, One
NYAMAZANA SAFARIS wrote on majorsafari's profile.
Trail cam image is of a cat we never took .. it’s not a great image but I can assure you it’s a very big cat . Other photo is of my client with his cat this year .
thokau wrote on Just a dude in BC's profile.
Hallo, ein Freund von mir lebt auf einer Farm in den Rocky Mountains.
Leider kam es dort in den letzten Wochen zu Bränden.
Hoffe es geht dir gut!?