Lion Hunts by women

I will show this post to my wife, she is out doing an elephant hunt with a German client. She loves doing Lion hunts.

I had the opportunity to hunt lioness a year and a half ago (sorry everyone, hunt report still pending!). My mom got to come along for the hunt also, and was there when I took the shot. She isn’t a hunter, but has definitely molded a family of hunters, reading the likes of Capstick to my siblings and I when we were very little. The hunt was an experience I treasure! I’d be happy to talk with you about it, so feel free to pm me if you like.

My daughter has hunted a lion
Sure she will contact you

Good day @Nurse Hunter,

Yes ma’m I have guided a couple of women on lion hunts.

Are you looking at doing a free range lion or a ranch managed lion?

I do both and will be more than happy to put some proposals together for you.

@Caitlin Williams and @Nurse Hunter

I've hunted with 3 different PH/Outfitters in Limpopo, Kalahari, and Zimbabwe. Stuart of Tally Ho is the only outfit that "Passed my inspection" which I will recommend. While I won't disparage poor outfitters by name, I will wholeheartedly praise those like Stuart that score 98% or better in meeting my expectations. One of these day I am going to write an article about bad experiences I and others endured with outfitters. Do the research, I must properly vet all potential hunting outfitters!

Caitlin Williams, whom I have met and conversed with, is a fine young lady finishing university and also her PH certification. My wife who accompanied me on an elephant hunt and hunting @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS is interested in pulling the trigger rather than just following me. Lets just say she is working up her nerve. My plan is to pair her up with Caitlin the next time we hunt Africa. These photos are my beloved hamming it up behind my game...

Since I trust Stuart of Tally Ho, I asked him to coordinate my lioness hunt in 2022. Stuart had his PH Rudi Nel pick me up at the airport, drive to Kalahari, be the backup PH hunting 2 lionesses, drive me from Kalahari to Limpopo (talk about seeing big part of South Africa!), and guide me at Tally Ho. Rather than retyping I invite you to read my hunt reports;

PS: While my wife didn't pull any triggers, she was with me trailing elephant, buffalo and other game. If you want to communicate with her, send me a PM and I will set up a call. My little "Leopard" doesn't pull any punches!

2022 Chi Heym Buff.jpg
Giraffe Chi Reduce.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, Liesl is on her way back to camp. She assisted the client his elephant yesterday, but she chipped some bones in her ankle.
She starts him on croc wed.
I am sure she will get in touch, she loves hunting lion.

Lon

@Nurse Hunter
Greetings! Yes, I have been on a lion hunt in Tanzania. I would gladly chat with you about it, here or at SCI when I see you. My opinion, if you can do it and make it happen…do it!
Gina

I have hunted lion its my favorite cat hunt inbox me to chat i can answer any questions you have.
I am a professional hunter in zimbabwe
Liesl

Hello Nurse Hunter
We have had the pleasure of having several lady hunters that hunted either lion or lioness with us over the last 35 years.
The good thing about a lady hunter is that they listen to the PH and they do everything exactly as instructed.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Any women on here been on a lion hunt? I am dying to do a lion hunt. I'd love to chat.
Hi, i hunted a lioness in 2021 with my father and honestly it was one of the best experiences of my life. Feel free to dm me if you have any questions or just want to chat ! I did also post a report if youd like to read that...

SOUTH AFRICA: You Stalk Some, You Shoot Some

Not mine, but this photo is courtesy of Shumba Safaris. Don't know the client's name but the hunt took place some time in the 90s.

The huntress took this fantastic old lion using the .500 A Square in the APNR, bordering Kruger. A truly wild lion and a fair-chase hunt:
Screenshot_20230120_210654_Instagram.jpg

If you are interested for Zambia we have a very interesting offer for 2023
Please contact for more details.
This one was on bait in late December, and is still around.

lion1.JPG
lion2.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deandre145

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with