Lion Hunt?

Heavens only know why hunting operations put stuff like this on their websites..... Hunting Legends seems to target the super rich and to satisfy these guys anything goes. There was a very shady operation a few years ago called " RAS Safaris" and gone now as far as i know. As far as i know "Hunting Legends" has taken over the "RAS" safaris operation and ranch in the North West province. Makes one think.....
 
Thank you Mr Scott Sherif "Mr. Scott
Sherif (Canada) who obviously puts the
interest of the greater hunting community
first in life"

I think you speak for most of us on this topic.

The video was definately disturbing.
 
What an awful hunting experience. Certainly would not have been impressed with that so called "Lion hunt".
I wonder why they bother to use a bow and all that cammo considering all the Guns, talking, coughing and moving about???
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,684
Members
169,396
Latest member
goldcincopa1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top