Limcroma Safaris 2024 Season trophies, memories, & more....!

Limcroma Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2014
AH elite
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.limcroma.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
The 2024 season is well underway at Limcroma Safaris, and we have had a great start to the season. We have had the privilege of hosting many couples & family groups in camp so far, and some great memories were made by all! Please enjoy some of the highlights with us.

limcroma buff archery 2024.jpg

limcroma blue wild family.jpg

limcroma blesbok family.jpg

waterbuck family.jpg

red hatebeest family rifle.jpg

white blesbok family rifle.jpg

zebra family rifle.jpg

In addition to the fantastic hunting opportunities, we are proud to offer some of the most exciting and adventurous non-hunting activities that our part of Africa has to offer. With our main lodges located at the confluence of the three largest rivers in the area, we are often visited by hippos, crocs, and the riverside always makes for a great spot to enjoy a sundowner after a great day in the bush!

limcorma river hippos.jpg

Hammocks bush lunch.jpg

IMG_5754.jpeg

Lim riverside.JPG

Much more to come as our season progresses! Contact Dan here in the USA, or Hannes via email anytime for more information and some great package offers. We specialize in custom packages for any size group. Until then, we will save you a seat by the river!

We can't say for sure if we invented the concept of the "romance safari" but we have certainly done our best to perfect it! Over the years, we have hosted couples celebrating birthdays, engagements, anniversaries, and even the renewal of their vows in camp here with us at Limcroma!

We pay close attention to the smallest of details to ensure that each couple has a very personal and unique safari experience with us. Whether your significant other is a serious hunter as you, or if they prefer to relax, and enjoy the many non-hunting and cultural experiences we offer, a couple's safari with us will be an unforgettable experience for the both of you! Here are some recent trophies from some of our hunting couples! get in touch with Dan or Hannes today to begin planning your ultimate couple's adventure with us at Limcroma Safaris!

gemsbok couple rifle.jpg

giraffe coupel rifle.jpg

View attachment impala couple.JPG
kudu 2 couple bow.jpg

View attachment red hartebeest couple rifle.JPG

Did you know many of the couples & families that we host on safari at Limcroma also plan for a few extra days of added touring around Southern Africa? As part of our services to our guests, we are happy to arrange overnight and even muti-day excursions to Cape Town, Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls, Sun City, Pilanesberg National Park, and many other popular destinations.

These packages can be customized to your specific desires including the length of stay, type of accommodations, and added tours & activities. These are private tours, and no group is too large or too small. Our in-house African concierge is very experienced with the logistics and can arrange complete packages from tours to flights if needed. Contact us today to plan the ultimate African Safari vacation with the folks that have perfected the couples & family safari experience!

Cape Town wine tour.jpg
Cape Town wine 2.jpg
Cape Town wine 3.jpg
289179316_10218320274233246_4913401336711158664_n.jpg
289048708_10218323112744207_2948142362408185084_n.jpg
288879295_10218320277993340_1361980144356470992_n.jpg
Africa 2009 141.jpg
Africa 2009 111.jpg
blouthburg.jpg
false bay.jpg
vic falls.jpg

Did you know many of the couples & families that we host on safari at Limcroma also plan for a few extra days of added touring around Southern Africa? As part of our services to our guests, we are happy to arrange overnight and even muti-day excursions to Cape Town, Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls, Sun City, Pilanesberg National Park, and many other popular destinations.

These packages can be customized to your specific desires including the length of stay, type of accommodations, and added tours & activities. These are private tours, and no group is too large or too small. Our in-house African concierge is very experienced with the logistics and can arrange complete packages from tours to flights if needed. Contact us today to plan the ultimate African Safari vacation with the folks that have perfected the couples & family safari experience!

As privileged as I am to be representing Limcroma Safaris here on the AH.com site, I am also a long-time safari client myself. In addition to experiencing some of the most incredible safari hunting adventures of our lives, my wife and I have been fortunate enough to have toured quite extensively around Southern Africa before and after our hunting safaris.

I can honestly attest that no African safari is totally complete without taking advantage of some of the amazing visual and cultural experiences Africa has to offer. I highly recommend taking the time to spend a few extra days either before or after your hunt with Limcroma to enjoy some of these incredible destinations that are logistically very easy to arrange as part of your overall safari adventure.

Destinations like Cape Town, Victoria Falls, Kruger National Park, Chobe National Park, Pilanesberg National Park, and Sun City are an easy drive or a short domestic flight from our lodges or Jo'burg. The Limcroma staff will arrange personal all-inclusive tours with virtually unlimited options in terms of length of stay, choices of accommodations, and types of excursions. Some tours are conducted in-house by Limcroma staff, while others are conducted by the finest, thoroughly vetted operators in Africa with which we have established excellent long-standing relationships.

Please feel free to message, email, or call my cell if you would like more information on these excursions. I have visited most of these destinations multiple times, and I would be happy to answer your questions and offer first-hand advice in planning the ultimate African adventure. Please enjoy some of my personal photos collected over the years from some of these amazing destinations!

Cape Town:
Africa 2009 371.jpg

Africa 2009 141.jpg

blouthburg.jpg

Shark3.jpg

Shark 1.jpg

Africa 2009 350.jpg

Kruger National Park:
Impalas.jpg

IMG_1903.JPG

IMG_1987.JPG

Non-hunting Day excursions from camp:
Africa 2009 107.jpg

Interaction 12.00 1 187.JPG

community school 2.jpg

conservation nature viewing.jpg

School donation.jpg

DSC_7501.JPG

More to come...

The Cape buffalo is arguably the most iconic of the big game animals on the planet. As a tribute to the respect they deserve, we thought we would share some of our favorite Cape buffalo pics taken by our PH's.

At Limcroma we offer traditional spot & stalk hunts where we are in the bush at first light looking for the freshest spore. Then, we brush drag the roads each evening to wipe the slate clean for the next day's track. Our South African buffalo properties are huge, contiguous tracts of land with buffalo representing all age and trophy classes providing a true fair chase experience. Whether you wish to pursue your buffalo with a bow or rifle, these are exciting and challenging hunts that will no doubt be the most adrenalin-filled experience of your lifetime!

We also offer completely wild, free ranging Cape buffalo hunts from many different satellite camps we have all over Southern Africa. Whatever your preference, you can trust the professionals at Limcroma Safaris to make your adventure a successful one. Contact us for all the details and together we will make your dangerous game safari a reality!

cape buff pic driaan.jpg

189687197_4020666821351222_9200327053353844747_n.jpg

cape buff hide pic 2.JPG

cape buff.jpg

South Africa 2011 106.jpg

cape buff down.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ingwe 007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
Btw .. he has physically beat, abused verbally, mentally, financially abused women and in every way imaginable. Fact check, background check. He is HORRIBLE!!!
I am tired of him blowing up lives and walking off into the sunset leaving destruction in his wake. Over here in the US... Not in Africa...just so you know. I was not his victim but know some of them.
expoB wrote on BushPig1963's profile.
Senga Senga MZ . US rep Brad Joseph Clemens is involved! Con artist, owes people money. Pathological liar. Lies w/out remorse and convincingly.Doesn't reside in Oregon, he is FROM Oregon. Was living in Great falls MT til mid march... Disappeared recently.Believe a word he says & be played a fool! 1st hand knowledge. He is convicted felon. This is why he bow hunts. can't own a gun! background chk! MONSTER
expoB wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
Btw.... Brad Clemens took deposit money from Dy
. Brad was living in Great Falls as of a few months ago. He keeps running and hiding. Sound familiar. None of you posting have any idea what is really going on. Brad is a pathological liar. Don't believe any quote or anything that comes out of his mouth. He is a horrible person...1st hand knowledge and his name is toxic to many in the hunting world.
We have been very busy hunting! Lots of pictures and videos in process!