Life size Chobe Bushbuck

gizmo

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH ambassador
Reviews
4
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
8,020
Reaction score
15,644
Location
Texas
Website
www.rockinggranch.com
Deals & offers
123
Media
1,826
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
USA/Canada
8
Europe
1
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
@spike.t may recognize this guy! Well done Mike and hunter on an absolute monster of a bushbuck!
IMG_8582.jpeg
IMG_8583.jpeg
IMG_8584.jpeg
IMG_8585.jpeg
IMG_8586.jpeg
 
Ooof....that's a fantastic bushbuck. That's a freaking sitatunga bushbuck.
 
Wow! Great Bushbuck, congratulations!
 
Man, that's an absolute stud!
And great work on your end @gizmo . A fantastic looking mount.
 
Exceptional work on an exceptional trophy. Well done by all involved!
 
Stunning mount and a tank of a bushbuck!
 
Beautiful work Erik!
 
Ya'll just put the final touches on another bushbuck that i will be posting very soon. It is a common bushbuck but it is almost the exact same size as this one. The are the two largest bushbuck I've ever had my hands on. It has been such a privilege to get to mount the two guys. Man what outstanding trophies.
 
Looking good! Happy hunter there!
 
Well done Erik :D Cheers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,239
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top