Let’s see your pup

IMG_20230409_205040.jpg
Here is Otto, a Dachsbracke - a strong, frugal, tireless tracker and friend

We had GSP’s for years. our pheasants disappeared, and we quit going out west so slowly fell out of owning bird dogs.

Meet Lilly, our adorable Scottish Foxterrier, who loves hunting and clients!
IMG-20231027-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20231027-WA0006.jpg

Here is my new girl Tess, she is a 6 month old GSP we got in May after our GSP Maggie passed away. We said we were going to wait quite a while before getting another, that lasted 2 days! The house just didn't seem the same without a dog at home to greet us. She has become my new buddy. We got out first snow here in Montana this week and she loves playing in it. She's not pointing a bird either in the pic, probably heard a mouse under the snow! Looking for a good trainer to work with to get her exposed to some birds.

IMG_5882.jpg
IMG_5883.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not mine, close enough .. sure grew on me. "I often wonder the Unconditional Love Statement however, they might not even Like You" .. Perhaps just primary food source ;
1698450743289.png

1698450451495.png

If only people treated each other as well as their pets...

Here is our (my) girl, Presley. She is wherever I am at any given time. She is a water baby whether it is a swim in the pool or playing in the snow or rain. She loves her daily run on the treadmill. She turned one year old recently. She has also been training since she was a baby to do service work. I just love her! :love:
IMG_4840.jpeg
Presley_110722 (3).jpeg
Presley_Graduation.jpeg
IMG_9665.jpeg
IMG_9518.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my ferocious companion Oreo, she was supposed to be my wife’s dog, but she is all about daddy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3542.jpeg

Meet our 8 month old Jack . His name is Jack ! His favorite thing is to scream like crazy when he busts into a covey of Hungarian Partridge my setter Rusty has pointed.
Image1698460612.349804.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HolleyShep

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg