Leopard Taxidermy Pictures

Thanks for the compliments on the mount. I had a vision of what I wanted, and went with Phil Soucy, who I think is one of the best, if not the best, cat men in the country. A local cabinet maker built the base so it could be multi-faceted to raise the leopard to an optimum height and also display African mementos. The leopard was a monster, 7ft. 11in. and 170lbs., taken in Zimbabwe with Mbalabala Safaris, Lindon Stanton.
 
This is a thread I need to study!
 
This is a thread I need to study!


Charlie all you need to know is look at phil soucy website. You get your cat you have a wait if you want him to do the mount. I think his work is the best I have seen on leopards and mtn lions. Some other place do nice cats and faster to. It is all what your happy with.

I hope you have as good of luck on the cat as you did on your ele.
 
Thanks Bill! PM sent
 
Here is the mount my buddy had done, that I think turned out quite well.

P1000577.JPG
P1000579.JPG



I guess I should add that Shawn Andres, owner of Alpine Artistry did the taxidermy work.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
makes me want to get another for a similar mount that's very mice.
 
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
 
Taxidermy work was done by Monarch Taxidermy in Helena, MT. It instantly became my favorite mount.
iQWOXJs.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,570,257
Members
168,864
Latest member
JoleneWins
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top