Leopard Hunt With Hounds Special 2017

The 16 to 30 August is still open for leopard. Was going through trail cam pics. Beautiful female.
leopardpregf.JPG

Indeed a beautiful cat Simon!

Is the same Hound team available for that time slot?

@BRICKBURN , yes it will be the same pack of hounds. Theunis Botha.

Simon, thinking awfully hard about this one. Still have to get permission from the Minister Of Finance, but what flights do you recommend to get to you? Do you still have a sable available with this hunt as an add-on ?

Simon is at a Bday party tonight Kman. I'll answer for Simon
There are Sable you can add on for sure.

What I did:
Flights: Jnb to Maputo. Overnight Maputo. Flight out next am to Lichinga drive to camp

Or you can charter a lot closer.

Simon is at a Bday party tonight Kman. I'll answer for Simon
There are Sable you can add on for sure.

What I did:
Flights: Jnb to Maputo. Overnight Maputo. Flight out next am to Lichinga drive to camp

Or you can charter a lot closer.

Thanks. Also how about dip/pack costs and expediting? Maybe I should P.M. him. no rush.

He'll get back to you shortly. It is the middle of the night in SA.

Simon will know the current D&P info. That one is beyond me.

@K-man , thanks for the interest, I have sent you the information in a PM.

@BRICKBURN , thanks for helping out.

There two options of getting to camp, fly on LAM JHB to Maputo, spend night in Maputo, early morning Maputo to Lichinga, then rough 7 hour drive to camp. Return is same day, Lichinga to JHB. Roughly 500$ for those flights, 150$ hotel in Maputo.

Fly JHB to Nampula on SAA, charter from Nampula to Cuamba, 1.5 hour drive to camp. Charter 2800$ for return flights. The nice thing about the charter is you in camp the same day and SAA is a much more reliable airline.

Nice tom!

BANG!

Indeed sir! Hopefully one day! That's a nice cat!

By the way you are up and at it early. Do you have hunters in camp this week?

@CAustin, no hunters, my son just flew to Vancouver, was just chatting to him, let me know he had arrived safely.

16 to 30 August will more than likely be the last time hounds will be legal with us in Mozambique.

Ominous tidings.
Hope someone wanting a hound hunt can get it done.

Come experience the thrill of finding your Tom. @BRICKBURN the star wars evening.
IMG_8612.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anuskaxett

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]