Website
www.koukuasadventures.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA
Leopard Hunt Special- Namibia 2024!

Hello you all,
We had an unfortunate cancellation on a leopard hunt due to client illness. We would like to offer members here this great opportunity to hunt for a leopard at a good deal.

The hunt will take place in the Central Western part of Namibia, which has one of the highest density of leopards in the country. This hunt is taking place on private land that covers an area in excess of 35,000 acres. The terrain is hilly- mountainous bushveld with dry river beds. Accommodation is in a comfortable, traditional ranch- style lodge, including home-cooked meals and family-run hospitality.

This offer includes pre-baiting as well as 2 bait animals hunted by you during your stay.

Included in this offer is: pick-up and drop-off at Hosea Kutako International Airport in Windhoek; all accommodation, meals and drinks; laundry service; professional hunter, vehicle, and trackers; skinning and field preparation of trophy, and drop off of trophy at local taxidermy. A good rental rifle is also available.

Current dates booked were 11th August- 25th August 2024. Dates could be flexible but will be limited.

14 day Leopard Hunt
US$650 per day x 14 days + 15% VAT= $US 10,465.00
Leopard Trophy = US$6,500.00
TOTAL HUNT= US$16,965.00

Observer can be added at US $115 per day.

Plains game hunting during your leopard hunt is also available at trophy fee only.

Contact us at emile@koukuasadventures.com or call Emile +264 81 4781 882 or Kirstin +264 81 7944 864

Leopard pic 1.JPG
Leopard pic 2.JPG

I’m interested- will contact you

Exceptional offer, especially to include some baiting. The Namibian cats always look fantastic to me.

Hello Guys,
Thank you for the feedback.
We are in contact with the members interested.
Looking forward to see some of you over here.
Emile

Is this still available? Can the dates be moved forward a week, Aug 4-18 or extended out for two weeks, Sept 1-15. I have a conflict Aug 23-30

Hello 'R Jack'
This Hunt is sold pending deposit.
If it doesn't materialize with this hunter,
Yes the hunt could be shifted 1 week forward.
I will let you know if it should become available.
Emile

Emile, thank you for your quick reply. Please keep me in mind if the hunt becomes available.

Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoracioSpi

Latest profile posts

idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]
African Scenic Safaris is a Sustainable Tour Operator based in Moshi, Tanzania. Established in 2009 as a family business, the company is owned and operated entirely by locals who share the same passion for showing people the amazing country of Tanzania and providing a fantastic personalized service.
FDP wrote on dailordasailor's profile.
1200 for the 375 barrel and accessories?