Website
www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB ,ZIMBABWE PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS AND GUIDES. SCI.
Hunted
TANZANIA ,ZIMBABWE , NEW ZEALAND , USA, SOUTH AFRICA
Hi folks I have recently been allocated an extra Leooard for 2022.

I can do the following for an amazing price .

14 day safari all inclusive of day rates / trophy fee / taxes and concession fee / permit fees
Also includes PH his vehicle and all camp staff. All meals , alcoholic and soft drink beverages and daily laundry.

Also includes transfer to camp and return to Bulawayo airport where you are advised to fly into please .

All for $15 000.

Area to be hunted is the famed Motopas region in Marula near the Botswana border, west of Bulawayo in the Mangwe district approximately 2 hours drive from Bulawayo airport

Only pay trophy fee $7000 on success of taking a leopard.

Not included are baits or pre baiting. Pre baiting is $200 a day x 3 days usually. Additionally plainsgame animals are extra and observers if any are $150 each.

Scout fees are $80 a day

Please contact me on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw
Or whattsap me on +26377450375 for available dates and bookings.

Best regards

Wayne
IMG_6156.JPG
IMG_6154.JPG
IMG_6155.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Wayne -

Great offer. What additional plains game are available? Any possibility for Buffalo and/or Crocodile?
Best,
David

Hi folks I have recently been allocated an extra Leooard for 2022.

I can do the following for an amazing price .

14 day safari all inclusive of day rates / trophy fee / taxes and concession fee / permit fees
Also includes PH his vehicle and all camp staff. All meals , alcoholic and soft drink beverages and daily laundry.

Also includes transfer to camp and return to Bulawayo airport where you are advised to fly into please .

All for $15 000.

Area to be hunted is the famed Motopas region in Marula near the Botswana border, west of Bulawayo in the Mangwe district approximately 2 hours drive from Bulawayo airport

Only pay trophy fee $7000 on success of taking a leopard.

Not included are baits or pre baiting. Pre baiting is $200 a day x 3 days usually. Additionally plainsgame animals are extra and observers if any are $150 each.

Scout fees are $80 a day

Please contact me on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw
Or whattsap me on +26377450375 for available dates and bookings.

Best regards

Wayne
View attachment 455786View attachment 455787View attachment 455788
So Wayne are you saying this is $8000 plus a $7000 trophy fee for a total of $15000? I am guessing $15000 plus $7000 even though your paragraph above says $15000 includes trophy fee.

Last edited:
So Wayne are you saying this is $8000 plus a $7000 trophy fee for a total of $15000? I am guessing $15000 plus $7000 even though your paragraph above says $15000 includes trophy fee.
Says all inclusive of trophy fees/day rates, book it before he can change his mind!

Says all inclusive of trophy fees/day rates, book it before he can change his mind!
The post says $15k all inclusive but then says $7k trophy fee due down lower so just want to be sure.

I'm with Scott, somewhat confused also. $15K, with TF and daily rate is a steal, at 22K its still a deal. Already have a lifetime leopard but any time spent with Wayne and in Zim is outstanding.

MB

Wayne responded to me on WhatsApp that the $7k trophy fee is included in the $15k. Wow!

Guys if you don’t get a Leopard you only pay $8000 .. if you get a Leopard trophy fee is $7000 and then that will total $15000 ..

Hi Wayne -

Great offer. What additional plains game are available? Any possibility for Buffalo and/or Crocodile?
Best,
David

Sorry no Buffalo or Croc in this area . If time permitted you could move to another camp for Croc .. but no plan on this hunt for Buffalo

Additional plainsgame available is Klipspringer/ Bushpig/ Impala / zebra / wildebeest/ kudu / Hyena/ Honeybadger/ Duiker and Steenbok and small cats like Genet and Civet ..

Wow now that's a deal, and has that eluded me honey badger as a PG option. Dam wish I could leave Canada and had more funds available.

MB

If I wasn't already booked for a couple weeks this year, and would be all over this. Holy shit, what a deal!

Wow! What a deal. I got to quit booking trips a year in advance and wait for deals like this to come up.

Additional plainsgame available is Klipspringer/ Bushpig/ Impala / zebra / wildebeest/ kudu / Hyena/ Honeybadger/ Duiker and Steenbok and small cats like Genet and Civet ..
Well those would fill out a safari very nicely;) And the PG are needed for bait, then after you get the leopard you can drop/reset baits for hyena, honey badgers, and civit! That fits together nicely:)

Amazing deal Wayne someone should jump on this.

Wayne, what is the latest realistic timeframe someone could take this hunt?

Consider it sold, Wayne.

If you haven't read Into the thorns, it would be a good primer for this hunt, Wayne is even mentioned in the book, I'll let him tell that story
Consider it sold, Wayne.

Which is the right word? Jealous or envious? I really wish that it was me going, but I wish nothing but the best for the member going! Hopefully we get a great Hunting report that we can all live vicariously through!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LenoraChap

Latest profile posts

T/C wrote on Dewald's profile.
Hi Dewald,
I am looking for a copy of Wright's "Shooting the British Double Rifle" (3E).
Please PM me (T/C) if you still have one.
Thank you very much in advance!!!
I am game for a meat and eat. My attempt at humor.
rigby 416 wrote on rifletuner's profile.
Come from cz like that.
John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg