txsouthpaw

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Zambia, Alaska, British Columbia, Argentina
Once-used as new Leica Geovid Pro 10x32 rangefinder binoculars. Complete with Leica fully transferable 10 year Passport Protection Plan + 30 year manufacturers warranty. $2650 OBO delivered.
75087A1B-3348-44BD-B057-822258F5EA4F.jpeg

Profile Photo - Africa.jpeg

I can attest that they work great. Used them for 35 days in Africa this past July/August. Will be using them in 3 more hunts (boar in Turkey, Red Stag in Argentina, Elephant/Buffalo in Zimbabwe) in the next 11 months.

Surprised that the OP is selling them as, in my opinion, they are the best there is among the high end rangefinder binoculars. Most impressive thing is that they were able to put everything in such a small and light footprint. To me size and weight was a big deal compared to others of similar quality.

One other thing I am planning this coming year is prairie dog hunt in May for fun. They integrate real well with my Kestrel to provide a shooting solution.

After taking the Cape buffalo, if I hadn’t pulled the trigger on an unplanned elephant, with more trophy fees I definitely wouldn’t be selling the Leica’s. As mentioned above, they are amazing optics.

Best range finding Bino's out there. I left a pair in Moz with my PH. Got home and bought another pair, couldn't be with out.

Still available, $2550.00 delivered.

They are great binos I've had the 15x56 Geovid's for over 25 yrs and they still work as they did when I first bought them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AddieWhitt

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa