Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
National rifle association
Hunted
United States and Canada
This is a left hand Winchester model 70 classic super express in 375 H&H. This gun is in great shape, and comes with the factory literature. I received this rifle in the original box and have only fired it a dozen times. It shoots great. The rifle comes with Talley bases. They rifle comes with 100 round of factory Speer Nitrex ammo loaded with 285 grain grand slams. And additional 100 cases comes with the rifle as well as assorted 375 bullets from winchester, Speer, and Sierra. I am asking 3000.00 for everything, buyer pays shipping cost. This ain’t listed anywhere else.

IMG_3716.jpeg
IMG_3717.jpeg
IMG_3718.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3723.jpeg
IMG_3724.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a fine looking rifle! I have been looking for a LH 375 M70 in the UK for years without any luck. Good luck with the sale and I’m sure the future owner will be very pleased.

WOW!
That a very fair price. If I didn’t already have a stainless Ruger Guide Gun in 375 Ruger I’d probably jump on it. Spending time in Alaska swayed me to stainless in a big way as I already have a blued .338 Win Mag Winchester Model 70 with a left hand action.
It’s my one and done for the lower 48 but after I get the Ruger back from the Gunsmith, having it put in a McMillan stock and some other things done to it, I will likely use it for everything in all fifty states and Africa. Thinking about Coues Deer next year and Idaho Elk in ‘26 along with South Africa or Namibia in ‘26 as well.

Buy with confidence from @Mauser3000. He’s a good guy.

Dang it, just purchased a Ruger Model 1 in 416 WM, but a lefty model 70. I don't see these too often. I just booked my flight to SA a couple of minutes ago so nuts, can't do this right now.

That’s a NICE “Lefty” .375 and I like the wood - straight grained but with some figure & contrast ! I had a tough time finding a nice .375 H&H in LH a few years ago because Nothing used and Good-as-yours was for sale. That’s a fair price, Some Lefty is gonna get a good deal on a good rifle. I can’t believe you’re selling it - thats a classic Do-it-all caliber. I couldn’t part with my .375…, I just put my .470NE up for sale because Africa is unlikely But keeping my .375 “just in case”. Good luck on your sale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloreneWol

Latest profile posts

TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]
Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa