Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
National rifle association
Hunted
United States and Canada
This is a left hand Winchester model 70 classic super express in 375 H&H. This gun is in great shape, and comes with the factory literature. I received this rifle in the original box and have only fired it a dozen times. It shoots great. The rifle comes with Talley bases. They rifle comes with 100 round of factory Speer Nitrex ammo loaded with 285 grain grand slams. And additional 100 cases comes with the rifle as well as assorted 375 bullets from winchester, Speer, and Sierra. I am asking 3000.00 for everything, buyer pays shipping cost. This ain’t listed anywhere else.

IMG_3716.jpeg
IMG_3717.jpeg
IMG_3718.jpeg
IMG_3719.jpeg
IMG_3720.jpeg
IMG_3721.jpeg
IMG_3722.jpeg
IMG_3723.jpeg
IMG_3724.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a fine looking rifle! I have been looking for a LH 375 M70 in the UK for years without any luck. Good luck with the sale and I’m sure the future owner will be very pleased.

WOW!
That a very fair price. If I didn’t already have a stainless Ruger Guide Gun in 375 Ruger I’d probably jump on it. Spending time in Alaska swayed me to stainless in a big way as I already have a blued .338 Win Mag Winchester Model 70 with a left hand action.
It’s my one and done for the lower 48 but after I get the Ruger back from the Gunsmith, having it put in a McMillan stock and some other things done to it, I will likely use it for everything in all fifty states and Africa. Thinking about Coues Deer next year and Idaho Elk in ‘26 along with South Africa or Namibia in ‘26 as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencia6

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with