Left Hand Custom Mauser 3000 375 H&H

Good decision!
Thanks WAB, it’s not a Rigby like your Highland Stalker but it’s too special to me.

Reactions: WAB
I hope I don’t get too much hate for this, but sitting here in my office with this rifle, I realized I can’t let it go. I am just going to hang onto it so I don’t regret this.

This is a great decision! Beautiful rifle!

As a fellow lefty, I think you made the right choice by hanging on to this beautiful rifle. Rifles of this quality are not in every gun shop for sure. Now, you just need to go shoot some animals with it.

As a fellow lefty, I think you made the right choice by hanging on to this beautiful rifle. Rifles of this quality are not in every gun shop for sure. Now, you just need to go shoot some animals with it.
I’ve already taken one black bear with it, but it needs a brown bear hunt.

I've had a couple Mauser 3000 and 4000 rifles and they are one of the slickest actions I've shot.Also if I'm not mistaken they were made by Heym.

Well I hate to yank everyone around on this but I’ve decided I will sell this rifle but I would like to sell it with the Zeiss conquest V4 3-12 scope for 4300.00. The length of pull is 13.75 inches and it fits and points like a nice shotgun.

price bump. How about 3500.00 for just the rifle, 4100.00 and I’ll throw in the scope. I also have brass and bullets available.

were the mauser 3000L’s control round feed ? I can’t remember

were the mauser 3000L’s control round feed ? I can’t remember
No, they are a push feed with a sako style extractor.

This rifle is sold. Now on to re-stocking my left hand model 70 super express.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yaryan Taxidermy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt