Latest family member

Mike Van Horn

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 13, 2019
Messages
536
Reaction score
1,065
Location
Colorado
Media
45
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Wisconsin, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kanas, Colorado, Oklahoma
Meet Beretta! She is 8 weeks old, and a bold, confident pup.
She is from Jeff Orwat Gundogs, Bennett Colorado. So you know she will be a great dog.
Excited to see the dog she will become

06893318-4EFB-4B80-954D-4A5350829F0A.jpeg
96DFC9D8-0E46-4C7F-8FD1-F66D474FE71A.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,683
Members
170,120
Latest member
JeraldOlea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top