Last Minute Cancelation Trophy Elephant Hunt In Bwabwata West Namibia 2023

Nice deal. If only I had not had work related commitments during November.

I first went to Bwabwata National Park in 2015, game viewing and I thought it was an amazing place, with a great variety of game and big numbers, especially elephant. Early this year I hunted Bwabwata West with Emile, for buffalo and a kudu and I was again amazed at numbers and variety of huntable game available, it's still a very special part of Africa. Emile has a fantastic, new safari camp, right on the edge of the Okavango River, with buffalo, hippo and elephant seen from camp as well as lions roaring close by at night. Emile is a fantastic host and PH, you probably couldn't get someone better. As testament to that I'm going, back to hunt with him in March and April 24, for multiple buffalo.
Craig.

Hello Scott,
Unfortunately hunting with a hand gun in Namibia is not allowed.

I hope someone is taking advantage of this offer. A waste to not get the experience. Selfishly, I want to read the hunt report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BernardoCh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with