Last minute buffalo hunt

Ferhipo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.

:S Welcome: to AH

You have come to right place. There will likely be some really good outfitters responding shortly

Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.
We have a last minute deal for you in Greater Kruger, South Africa. 150000 acres. Totally free range. Very affordable. Reduced price due to a cancellation. And we can accommodate your dates. This could be a once in a life time opportunity. Please reach out to us at info@spearsafaris.com

c365fb83-80a9-4f2b-abae-3a5fe2493ba9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome welcome welcome

I sent you a
Dm

Late season Clients = 2024 Buffalo US$.jpg
Buffalo Collage 1.jpeg
Buffalo Collage 2.jpeg
Buffalo Collage 3.jpeg

Hi if you are interested in zambia please contact me...options in both game ranch and GMA available

I did a last-minute October Cape Buffalo hunt several years ago. I contacted several PH to ask for last minute deals. I waited till August to book and got a crazy deal on a cancelation hunt where the outfitter had already paid for the quota. The PH was trying to not lose his money. The hunt could only be done on a specific date, and I had the flexibility to go at a moment's notice.

Sometimes great deals are not posted, so, WhatsApp several PH and ask!

Good Day Ferhipo

Tsala Safari’s would be able to help you around that time in Mozambique.

Will send you a PM.

Regards

Rouan

Hello Ferhipo,
I would encourage you to look at our buffalo special we currently have (link below). We can accommodate you during November and all three species on offer have been taken by bow hunters this year. Thank you for looking and let me know if you would like to discuss.
Conrad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathHenni

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

1000009202.jpg
1000009102.jpg
1000008936.jpg
1000008850.jpg
1000008747.jpg
It's been a great Safari here in Zambia with Mbizi Safaris so far!! Heading out to the Kafue Flats tomorrow for Lechwe
3 Wake Ups and South Africa Bound!
SETH RINGER wrote on Altitude sickness's profile.
I'LL TAKE THE BOOKS IF THEY ARE NOT SOLD. NO ?? ASKED