Large hunting areas in Limpopo

AlDahas

AH member
Reaction score
Good morning
I am looking for two hunts to organise for the coming seasons.

First, looking for outfitters that operates in the Limpopo region with large areas, something around 10k acres for the 25/26 seasons or any region that is within a driving distance from OR Tambo airport, don’t want to take connecting flights.

Second, looking for mountain hunts (Rheedbucks and Barbary sheep), ok to take connecting flights for the hunting region.

Regards
Ahmad

Good morning

First, looking for outfitters that operates in the Limpopo region with large areas, something around 10k acres for the 25/26 seasons or any region that is within a driving distance from OR Tambo airport, don’t want to take connecting flights.

Second, looking for mountain hunts (Rheedbucks and Barbary sheep), ok to take connecting flights for the hunting region.

Regards
Ahmad
Good day, we are happy to help! We have big enough properties and we are a 3 hour drive from OR Tambo!

Good morning

Regards
Ahmad

Hi ahmed
I will be very happy to help you
We haveavery large area in Limpopo 13500 acres
And i work withanother good outfitter in eastcape that will help you with themountain hunt

Let me know if this works
Will be happy to make one big package deal for both areas

Regards

Good day sir.
I will be able to assist you with your request in the Limpopo. We are based in the Lowveld region of Limpopo bordering the Kruger National Park.
Our hunting area meets your expectations, with a healthy population of game.

Comfortable lodging at affordable rates, will send you a PM.

Kind regards
Derian Koekemoer

Check out Quagga Safaris. Eric Visser operates the Manketti Reserve--57,000 acres--quality of animals is super and the lodge and food are five star great.

Hi Ahmad

Hope you are well. For Limpopo I would highly recommend @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS, they are a quality outfit with a large hunting area and amazing variety in game species.

For the mountain hunt we can assist you we have some amazing hunting areas for Vaal Rhebuck, Mountain Reedbuck and Barbary sheep.
Please send us an email at ljsafaris@gmail.com for any further info.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Juan Stander

Good Day Sir.

Tsala Safari’s has large areas in Limpopo 2 - 3 hours from Johannesburg Int Airport.

You are welcome to pm or email me anytime for info.

Regards

Rouan

Hi Ahmad

Hope you are well. For Limpopo I would highly recommend @Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS, they are a quality outfit with a large hunting area and amazing variety in game species.

For the mountain hunt we can assist you we have some amazing hunting areas for Vaal Rhebuck, Mountain Reedbuck and Barbary sheep.
Please send us an email at ljsafaris@gmail.com for any further info.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Juan Stander
Thnx man, I’ve sent you an email.
Ahmad

I hunted with Limpopo BIG GAME Safaris on multiple area in Limpopo. One of them was over 20 00p acres. Very beautiful and difficult hunt.
Send me pm if you need more details.

I hunted with Limpopo BIG GAME Safaris on multiple area in Limpopo. One of them was over 20 00p acres. Very beautiful and difficult hunt.
Send me pm if you need more details.
I can vouch for that.

We are able to help with both.
Will send you a PM

Kind Regards,
Valie Enslin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimonGlass

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JG26Irish_2 wrote on WISafariHunter's profile.
About Lon's Elephant hunts w/Tokoloshe? I hear Lon is battling cancer? What is his long term prognosis? I am already booked to hunt Africa in 2024 2025. Might consider 2026 for another African hunt. I want to hunt a more wild open region devoid of civilization. Concern is the risk that I book f/2026 then find poor Lon has passed on? Does Lon have any assistance to carry on the business in his absence?
Life is Short live it how you want...
jgraco33 wrote on 85lc's profile.
Is your 22HP still available? If so have the original case?
tacklers wrote on ianevans's profile.
Hi Ian, I'm contemplating my first outing, leaving UK via Dubai to Africa, taking rifles as you did.

I presume it went okay for you, would you have done anything differently? Cheers, Richard East Sussex