Large Botswana Bull

Agreed, total game changer. As to shirts, the Magellan shirts at academy are ultralight, quiet and breathable. Those, shorts, a wide brimmed hat and a buff that you soak in water will keep you cool. I am wearing one of the Magellan shirts in my avatar.
Good info, what do you mean when you say buff?
 
Good info, what do you mean when you say buff?

Google buff coolnet. The neck/face gaiters we wear for fishing the flats. Soak one and put it on and it’s like your own personal ac unit.
 
Real answer…BTDT, buy about 30 packages of regular cera-sport. I like lemon lime flavor.

Mix it with about a cup of hot water to get it dissolved, then ice and cold water to correct dilute.

Drink it every AM.

Eat clean and on schedule.

Sleep hygiene is real.

I can nerd out on Cera vs oral IV vs drip drop…but Cera will fix people better that anything on earth when it comes to hydration and heat. DOD spent a fortune developing it for the war in Iraq…
 
We work in the heat (up to about 110f) on chainsaws, brush cutters and dragging the trees we cut by hand off site for 10 hour days. Heat is one of our biggest risks so we take breaks as required, drink when not feeling thirsty, small breaks and small drinks more frequently than large chugs and big breaks. Always keep an eye on those around you. Certainly is no joke.

Nice bull and only 2 days in!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,380
Members
169,551
Latest member
tefiliri1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top