Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI, WSF, RMEF, GSCO, and NRA
Hunted
Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique x3, Tanzania and CAR. Tajikistan, Canada, Mexico, AK, WY, NM, SD, CO, UT, AZ, NV
My son and I have three of these packs and only need two so I am selling one that is lightly used and in excellent condition. It comes with the instructions, an extra set of shoulder straps, extra back pad, rain cover, rifle holder suspension system and extra buckles. As you can see in the one picture, the rain cover also has a collapsible hole for the rifle barrel so you can put your rifle under the rain cover also.

This is a big pack when expanded and full but light enough to use for short trips or day trips also. Kuiu also sells a 7800 size, a 7000 size and several smaller sizes. This pack has dozens of adjustable straps and settings so it fits anyone and can haul everything and anything your legs and shoulders can possibly carry. These packs retail for $500 plus tax and shipping. I will sell it for $385 shipped and there’s nothing wrong with it.

IMG_4380.jpeg
IMG_4381.jpeg
IMG_0225.jpeg
IMG_4377.jpeg
IMG_4373.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck of a price for this pack!
I have one as well and works perfectly for those pack in style hunts/trips.

Well that didn’t last long! Great pack and price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RodGirardi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia