Kudu, Impala & Zebra Hunt For Only US$3,500

Would it be possible to get this offer for may or June of 2025?
Good day, unfortunately we won't be able to offer this specific deal for 2025. Only closer to the time we will be able to determine what game prices etc. will be like. We will well be able to confirm these prices for the 2024 season.

Good day AH Community,

Africa Sun Safari has the following Kudu Package on offer. Three trophy animals are included in this offer.

Total cost of Package : $ 3500

Included :

* 1 x Kudu (no size limit)
* 1 x Impala
* 1 x zebra
* 7 Days , 6 Nights for one Hunter
* Professional Guide
* Skinners and trackers
* Luxury accommodation with meals and drinks
* Skinning and field prep of trophies
* Daily laundry service
* All road transport to and from hunting areas
* Pick up & drop off at airport

Excluded :

* Personal expenses
* Any extra sightseeing
* Gratuities to staff
* Any airfare
* Trophy fees for additional animals added
* Taxidermy and dip & pack services

Non-Hunters welcome @ 180 USD per day

Upgrade to 10 Days / 9 Nights for an additional $500

Additional animals can be added from the price list

Here at Africa Sun Safari we strive to give top quality service and an unforgettable hunting experience to our clients. Most of our hunting takes place in the Limpopo Province in South Africa. Hunting concessions range between 4000 - 22 000 acres per concession with an abundance of game around.

Don’t miss out on this incredible offer ! Email us today or send a message through the personal message system.

View attachment 455329View attachment 455330View attachment 455331View attachment 455332View attachment 455333View attachment 455334View attachment 455335View attachment 455336View attachment 455337View attachment 455338
What airport do you fly into?

Good day, unfortunately we won't be able to offer this specific deal for 2025. Only closer to the time we will be able to determine what game prices etc. will be like. We will well be able to confirm these prices for the 2024 season.
Sorry, I misread the date. I thought you posted it march 2023. Sorry for the confusion lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PedroDamia

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.