Krieghoff Hubertus

Glad you are back, and active again! It is a blessing to have a supportive family! Very beautiful rifle! You chose a great one! Nothing but the best to you in the future!

@SWS1 Thanks for sharing that uplifting story! Thank God you are ok after that incredible ordeal. Congratulations on the beautiful new rifle and for having such a great attitude. I'm sure that attitude/spirit got you through to your miraculous recovery. You are an inspiration.

Wishing you many great adventures in Africa:)

Praise God that He let you recover from your accident! That had to be a most harrowing experience. That is a very lovely rifle in a chambering I would likely pick if I had the chance.

Beautiful rifle! Congratulations on your recovery, that is the most important thing for sure.
Here in the US, my main big game caliber is a 7mm RUM. I have had great success loading the Barnes 145 gr LRX bullet. Just something else for you to think about and consider. Those Accubond bullets are great as well.

Very good to know you're totally back in saddle, my warmest congrats for your strenght and perseverance - and for your new kippplauf, the Hubertus is by far my favourite of his kind, an authentic beauty indeed!

Waiting for some roe deer in Germany’s Black Forest.
6C219DC8-16C3-42C2-9A60-FF00B8FC57AC.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CristineDe

Latest profile posts

HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!

Hyde Hunter wrote on Ontario Hunter's profile.
which East Cape Taxidermist are you referring to? I had Lauriston do my work not real happy with them. oh thanks for the advise on the mount hangers a few months ago. Jim
jimbo1972 wrote on Bwaybuilder's profile.
Great to do business with