Krieghoff Classic Double Rifle For Sale

I can confirm the build time is at least 12 months; was told it's very likely 16 to 20 months on Friday by a Berlin weapons dealer.

condolences on the loss of your father. As far as using and then selling I would suggest you follow your fathers wishes. If you took it to Africa or anywhere and anything bad happened you would never forgive yourself.

You may want to add LOP. Front center center of front trigger to rear center of recoil pad.

Since this rifle is being sold to assist your mother’s future. You can hold for a fair value price.

Lon

I can confirm the build time is at least 12 months; was told it's very likely 16 to 20 months on Friday by a Berlin weapons dealer.
Update: email this morning from the dealer, at least 14-16 months.

I’m open to reasonable offers. But not desperate nor willing to give this away.
@GWS140 - You have a New in the Box…Unfired Kreigoff Double rife 2 Barrel set… It is going to SELL, just might take time. Unfortunately you will have to deal with a few “tire kickers” and weed thru them to get to more serious buyers and that can take time. I think your classic caliber .470 & 375 H&H will help as will the known quality of your rifle ! All you need to do is wait and decide what price you will accept —- a Buyer is out there “somewhere”!!

Good afternoon,

My father, who recently passed away left me a Krieghoff Classic double rifle with 2 barrels. One is chambered in 375 H&H and the other is a 470 NE. This rifle has never been fired since it was tested at the factory and was manufactured in 2002. I have all documentation as well as the hard case, extra accessories ie; leather sling and leather cartridge holder. My father was a retired LEO and I am a retired CT. State Trooper. My father before his passing asked me to sell it so as to provide my mother some financial security which is my only goal. I have spoken with Krieghoff and based on what this set would cost today so I know what it’s valued at. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who might be interested please reach out on here. I attached some photos for all to see. Thank you.
View attachment 581636View attachment 581636View attachment 581639View attachment 581640View attachment 581641View attachment 581642View attachment 581643View attachment 581644
I am very interested in your beautiful rifle. Do you still have it? Greg at gregjudy3@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qplake

Latest profile posts

Kudu2025 wrote on stk's profile.
I will take that Sako .375 if it is still available
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Christensen MPP 308 w/o brace
CZ 1012 12 ga
Tokarev TBP 12ga Bull Pup
Stoeger M3000 12ga
Springfield Prodogy 9mm
booker wrote on Wesley's profile.
Hello Wesley, on your M70 .416 do you only want cash or are you interested in trades?
gunslinger1971 wrote on Gray Fox's profile.
Do you still have the Browning 1895 and do you want to sell it? I'm might be interested. If so please let me know and do you have any pictures?

Steve in Missouri
[redacted]
Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.