KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With BRICKBURN In 2020

I just realized that its 8 months to the day that I'll be airborne on the way to the East Cape (y)

I just realized that its 8 months to the day that I'll be airborne on the way to the East Cape (y)

Yep, right after we're done with him....... That fishing is fun also. we did it last year and I was outfished by my wife......

Cheers,
Mark.

Looking forward to fishing one day while there next August!
that looks like a good time - If I have time I might be up for that too!

I have all my flights booked. I am overnighting in Johannesburg on the 27th, if anyone else is doing the same, we should try to meet up for dinner. I would also bet several of us will be on the same flight down the next day.

Hope this goes awesome and happens again in the future! Seems like an awesome way to take the pressure off a first timer especially going with a PH trusted by folks who have been to Africa before. Wish I didnt have so many work projects going in 2020 or I'd be in

I have all my flights booked. I am overnighting in Johannesburg on the 27th, if anyone else is doing the same, we should try to meet up for dinner. I would also bet several of us will be on the same flight down the next day.
Where are you overnighting? I will likely fly into Johannesburg a few days early to hunt lion in the NW, but would also overnight in town on the 27th. I could possibly stay at the same guesthouse.....

Curious Marius, how many guys you have hunting?

that looks like a good time - If I have time I might be up for that too!

My stepdad and I will go fishing probably right in the middle of the 7 days, depending on weather, but most likely day 3 or 4 of the 7 day hunt.

Curious Marius, how many guys you have hunting?

This is how it stands at the moment, John. Second group is fully booked. Two spots left in the first group.

11-22 August 2020 :
1. cpr0312 +1 - 7 Days ( Observer)
2. Randy Hanson + 1 - 7 Days (Observer)
3. Uncle Sauce - 7 Days

28 Aug - 08 Sept 2020: ( Fully Booked)
1. Chukar - 7 Days
2. jasyblood + 1 - 7 Days ( 2x1)
3. The Artistry of Wildlife (Dennis Harris) - 7 Days
4. YancyW - 7 Days
5. @cknwax - 7 Days
6. Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, right after we're done with him....... That fishing is fun also. we did it last year and I was outfished by my wife......

Cheers,
Mark.

Hmmm.....Two Aussies and a South African walks into a bar.....

Where are you overnighting? I will likely fly into Johannesburg a few days early to hunt lion in the NW, but would also overnight in town on the 27th. I could possibly stay at the same guesthouse.....

I am flexible. I was going to likely stay at the Intercontinental, but I'm not locked in. I hear African Sky is a nice place, that isn't too far by shuttle. I'm open.

I am flexible. I was going to likely stay at the Intercontinental, but I'm not locked in. I hear African Sky is a nice place, that isn't too far by shuttle. I'm open.
I've always stayed at Afton Guest House(mainly because of their fixer, Mr. X), but would be fine with African Sky. Let me know what you decide and I'll book there as well. I'll have a buddy with me that's hunting 2x1 with me and also Kent from the list above(3 total).

I have been jealously following this thread. This is going to be epic! Have a great time guys!

I haven't booked yet, but should be looking at doing it in a month or so. A layover does sound appealing as I have some terrible jet-lag that I noticed on my last trip to Namibia

If you folks reach a consensus as to time and place I can modify my travel plans.

Looking forward to it.

I haven't booked yet, but should be looking at doing it in a month or so. A layover does sound appealing as I have some terrible jet-lag that I noticed on my last trip to Namibia

If you folks reach a consensus as to time and place I can modify my travel plans.

Looking forward to it.

I think we are going to settle on Afton House. I am on Delta 200, so I land around 1730. For the flight down to East London, I am on a SAA flight leaving at 1010 the next morning.

Would love to attend..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldoCal

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on MarcoPani's profile.
Happy Birthday, from Grahamstown, South Africa.
I hope your day is great!
Cheers
Marius
EC HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on Ilkay Taskin's profile.
Happy Birthday from Grahamstown, South Africa! I hope you have a great day!
Cheers, Marius
idjeffp wrote on Jon R15's profile.
Hi Jon,
I saw your post for the .500 NE cases. Are these all brass or are they nickel plated? Hard for me to tell... sorry.
Thanks,
Jeff [redacted]
Boise, ID
[redacted]