Kind Of Sort Of In Search Of 458 Lott

How about a Sauer & Son 202 Supreme Lux all NIB 7 Rem Mag barrel, 300 WBY barrel, 458 Lott barrel, 2 magnum magazines and
the last 2 458 Lott magazines the factory in Germany had.

How about a Sauer & Son 202 Supreme Lux all NIB 7 Rem Mag barrel, 300 WBY barrel, 458 Lott barrel, 2 magnum magazines and
the last 2 458 Lott magazines the factory in Germany had.
That sounds like an interesting rifle. I am not very familiar with those, send me some pics though, I would like to look at it.

I received some pics of the barrels, I also did some research on the 202 rifle. That is a very interesting set up, I guess it is kind of a predecessor to the R8 switch barrel set up.

Thanks for all the offers guys. I made a deal on a 500 Jeffrey yesterday. I'm sending off the payment today and as soon as I have it in hand I will get you all some pictures.
So...you and @TOBY458 can start group!

Congratulations on your new stick!

I am looking very much forward to shooting it. I'm sourcing some reloading components and equipment now.

IMR 4895, H4895, and VARGET seem to be most recommended powders for it.
Krish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RexQuaife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

John Kirk wrote on Macduff's profile.
Great transaction on some 375 HH ammo super fast shipping great communication
akriet wrote on Tom Leoni's profile.
Hello Tom: I saw your post about having 11 Iphisi's for sale. I have been thinking about one. I am also located in Virginia. Do you have photos of the availables to share? My email is [redacted]

Thanks and regards,

Andy
Natural Bridge, Virginia