Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
Hello All, on the post about hats I mentioned the cream we make that remedies my sun spots. I got a huge response from folks requesting some, so we (my Wife Tess) has made up a batch for you. She has done a bunch of tester pots of about 10 ml and five bigger pots of 50ml.
We are not charging for it, it is too much admin, but perhaps those who get one if you can donate $10 for the tester and $20 to a pet rescue place when you get a chance.
The challenge now is to get it over to the US or UK or Europe (I think that is where the responses came from?). The tester pots weigh 22 grams and the bigger pots 67 grams.
You must test it to make sure you get no adverse reaction. We make no claim as to it's efficacy, use at your own risk.

Please can those who requested some say so again here so it is in one place. And if someone coming through Harare could take a bunch back to distribute that would be great.

IMG_1727.jpeg

KEVIN, THIS IS VERY KIND OF YOU AND YOUR WIFE. WISH I HAD A TRIP TO ZIM PLANNED. IF ANY OF IT GETS INTO THE USA WOULD LOVE TO GET A TESTER TO FLORIDA.
PURA VIDA, SETH

I would also love to try some should it get through to the US. Not coming to Africa soon that I know of otherwise I'd try to help....
Bruce

Hello All, on the post about hats I mentioned the cream we make that remedies my sun spots. I got a huge response from folks requesting some, so we (my Wife Tess) has made up a batch for you. She has done a bunch of tester pots of about 10 ml and five bigger pots of 50ml.
We are not charging for it, it is too much admin, but perhaps those who get one if you can donate $10 for the tester and $20 to a pet rescue place when you get a chance.
The challenge now is to get it over to the US or UK or Europe (I think that is where the responses came from?). The tester pots weigh 22 grams and the bigger pots 67 grams.
You must test it to make sure you get no adverse reaction. We make no claim as to it's efficacy, use at your own risk.

Please can those who requested some say so again here so it is in one place. And if someone coming through Harare could take a bunch back to distribute that would be great.

View attachment 609948
Would love some Kevin but know how hard to get it out of Zim

I was one of the folks who asked for some Kevin. Thank you!

Kevin, I as well would be interested in some. Just let me know.

I would love to have one of the 50ml pots please. My wife and I are in the planning phases of starting a dog rescue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3chunter

Latest profile posts

Ryanelson wrote on Flipper Dude's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
Ryanelson wrote on Sturgeondrjb's profile.
I wanted to know if you minded answering a dew questions on 45-70 in africa
HerbJohnson wrote on Triathlete3's profile.
If you have an email, I would love to be able to chat with you about J.P.H. Prohunt. My email address is [redacted]. Thanks.
Another Wildebees cull shot this morning!
We are doing a cull hunt this week!