Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Cleveland Gun Club
Hunted
Zimbabwe, SouthAfrica
Hello All, a huge thank you to @Altitude sickness for having taken a batch of the kigelia cream back to the USA. Several of you wanted same, there are 10 testers and five larger pots. Please can I ask you to get in touch with altitude sickness directly to make a plan to get yours. Remember you rub just a little in well once a day for three days, then repeat a week later. Please let me know how it goes.
Regards,
Kevin

Can you remind us what it treats?

Can you remind us what it treats?
I think it's that love potion stuff the spammer keeps trying to sell on here. I could use some help but think I'll wait to see how the trial run turns out.

Kevin gave me the amounts that were requested in May

So please contact me if you requested it back in May from Kevin. If not on Kevin’s original list please make a new request to Kevin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ganemiv848

Latest profile posts

John A Flaws wrote on Horbs's profile.
500 schuler magazine.jpg
500 schuler bore.jpg
500 and 425 rifles.jpg
500 and 425 magaizne.jpg
cwpayton wrote on Goat416's profile.
Goat416 welcome to the forum ,youve got some great pics and Im sure trophy's
ghay wrote on professor's profile.
Hello,
Would you consider selling just the Barnes 235's and 250g TTSX's?
Hunt27 wrote on Tra3's profile.
Spain, i booked through a consultant, i book almost everything through him now and he's done me right. his contact 724 986 7206 if interested and he will have more info to share,
I hunted elephant with Luke Samaris in 2005. It was my fourth safari and I tell you he is a fine gentleman the best. I got the opportunity to meet Patty Curtis, although never hunted with him but enjoyed our conversation around our tent in the Selous. Very sad for a tough guy to leave this world the way he did. Let’s pray the murderers are caught. I hope to see Luke in Nashville.